Even the Washington Post is roasting Kamala Harris

Harris has not even said much about her policies on Price Gouging yet. Any opinions coming from anyone now, are coming from jumping to conclusions at this point.

She did line out some bullets, said some things she would like to do, but did not say exactly how she was going to do ANYTHING yet.

Such as she said she intends to use Anti-trust laws to prevent mergers in the Grocery Chain Market! With Kroger attempting to buy Safeway- which happen to be the 2 largest Grocery chains in America already, I don't see how that helps bring prices down- DO YOU?

So, NO! THAT WOULD BE A MONOPOLY, AND I approve anything Harris would do to prevent that!

And when it comes to MONOPOLIES, the MEAT PROCESSING INDUSTRY ARE ALREADY A MONOPOLY- and they seem to be the main Instigators of PRICE GOUGING. Take the Beef market for example- 4 companies own 85% of the entire US market share.

So, there are more than one way to skin a COW! And I believe KAMALA will figure out what needs to be done and what should be done to help bring prices down. GIVE HER A FUCKING CHANCE NAYSAYERS. Trust me, there are people out there running their mouths for politcal posturing- I MEAN! There is an election going on AND ALL!

And as for opinions- EVERYONE with an asshole has one! And I can assure you- EVERY ASSHOLD HAS ONE RIGHT NOW!

So I wouldn't get all giddy about one person's negative opinions that may be speaking out in front of HARRIS on this subject in the first place!
Policies on "price gouging"? Fucking hilarious

Okay... Let's look at some of Kroger's supplier's profit margins...

Tyson Foods 0.79%
Cargill 3.7%
Archer Daniels Midland 3.32%

The average profit margin for the agricultural sector for August 2024 is -2.2%. How much lower should that go?

Harris is a retard who's spouting radical Leftist propaganda and blaming corporations for something that is her fault--profligate government spending with zero ROI. She's just your typical radical Leftist would be dictator blaming others as everything goes to shit because of stuff she did.
Still you are full of hate and SHIT!

I am sick of your Holier-than-thou feelings of Superiority and mean-spirited POLITICALLY MOTIVATED BUTT HURT JEALOUS Denigration of Kamala Harris and DEMOCRATS.

You need a punch in your big HATEFUL MOUTH and swift kick in your IGNORANT DUMB SEXIST RACIST ASS!

But, I'll leave that up to people that have to deal with you on a personal level, as the best thing for you is watching KAMALA HARRIS become YOUR VERY NEXT PRESIDENT! I would be ashamed to even know someone like you! I bet your own family hates you!

That's all the medicine you need!

That way you can stew in your own shit for the next 8 years- probably for the rest of your miserable hateful little empty life!

Last edited:
There is no price gouging...so it will be interesting to see what she "proposes" later today...and how she tries to sell this plan that won't work...it didn't work in the past, and it certainly won't work now...
Is there anything she won't lie about?
To say blanketly that there is no price gouging shows a lack of understanding of the laws of supply and demand, with more money in circulation, supply is totally sensitive with what is out there

To say blanketly that there is no price gouging shows a lack of understanding of the laws of supply and demand, with more money in circulation, supply is totally sensitive with what is out there
You know that price gouging is Not the reason that most everything is so expensive...just be honest...

You're hilarious! Hilariously stupid and ostentatious!
You're a moron. A retarded donkey humping moron.
What did Biden do about this alleged price gouging? Oh wait maybe he made the kamal the price gouging czar too which would explain why nothing happened. Never mind.

GVEIzRsaEAIHsBh

Trump tries campaign reset, pledges to slash energy bills​

You were saying?

Still you are full of hate and SHIT!

I am sick of your Holier-than-thou feelings of Superiority and mean-spirited POLITICALLY MOTIVATED BUTT HURT JEALOUS Denigration of Kamala Harris and DEMOCRATS.

You need a punch in your big HATEFUL MOUTH and swift kick in your IGNORANT DUMB SEXIST RACIST ASS!

But, I'll leave that up to people that have to deal with you on a personal level, as the best thing for you is watching KAMALA HARRIS become YOUR VERY NEXT PRESIDENT! I would be ashamed to even know someone like you! I bet your own family hates you!

That's all the medicine you need!

That way you can stew in your own shit for the next 8 years- probably for the rest of your miserable hateful little empty life!
Must be hard to have that much butthurt because you're backing such a total loser, not to mention total dumbfuck (and she is a dumb fuck), for President...

Back