Even trumpers do not believe trump's defense

Dershowitz, Merchan is a fool and what's worse very thin skinned one as well.

I have observed and participated in trials throughout the world. I have seen justice and injustice in China, Russia, Ukraine, England, France, Italy, Israel, as well as in nearly 40 of our 50 states.

But in my 60 years as a lawyer and law professor, I have never seen a spectacle such as the one I observed sitting in the front row of the courthouse yesterday.

The judge in Donald Trump’s trial was an absolute tyrant, though he appeared to the jury to be a benevolent despot. He seemed automatically to be ruling against the defendant at every turn.

Poor old Dershy. A washed up has-been trying to rest on his laurels. He hasn’t been relevant for years, his mind continually spiraling downward.

Bingo. The falsification of business records is a given. The paper trail is clear.

Now, that’s separate from the issue of the other crime - that it was intended to influence the election. I believe that is equally as true, but I don’t know all the jury heard or didn’t hear.
It would be a stretch to believe that Trump did all we know he did, and not have approved it. Now that is circumstantial, but it is perfectly legal to convict someone on circumstantial evidence.

Exactly why his attorneys didn't allow him on the stand.
Trump stating multiple times that he'd take the stand then refused to take the stand makes him both a liar and look guilty.

Not the first time he's told this lie and not the first time he's made himself a hypocrite by telling others to take the stand if they are innocent.

So? That isn't bookkeeping. Signing a check in a pile of checks is nothing.
Are you admitting Trump lied about being fully on top of and in charge of his own company? That Trump, at least partially, is clueless what others are doing in his name, Terry?

It would be a stretch to believe that Trump did all we know he did, and not have approved it. Now that is circumstantial, but it is perfectly legal to convict someone on circumstantial evidence.
Agreed. It’s obvious to me that he’s guilty on all counts. Both of business records and of trying to influence the election. But, I’m also not on the jury.

Are you admitting Trump lied about being fully on top of and in charge of his own company? That Trump, at least partially, is clueless what others are doing in his name, Terry?
No you retard. Jarod doesn't even know if Trump did sign those checks, and neither do you or I. You really should have that severe case of TDS looked at by a professional...

I am pretty sure.
You sound like this:

aliens1-5ad5062f3037130037462d1c.jpg

No you retard.
^^^
Bitches and whines like a child about ad hominems, but exempts himself like a regular MAGAt:

MAGAt rule #6 Assert your dominance by insulting anyone who disagrees with you as often as possible

If Trump didn't sign the checks, then, again, he's as not in control of his own company as he's claimed thus proving, once again, he's a fucking liar....which happens to cover MAGAt rules 1 through 3:

MAGAt rule #1 A bold-faced lie is your best defense
MAGAt rule #2 Never take responsibility
MAGAt rule #3 Always blame the other guy

^^^
Bitches and whines like a child about ad hominems, but exempts himself like a regular MAGAt:

MAGAt rule #6 Assert your dominance by insulting anyone who disagrees with you as often as possible

If Trump didn't sign the checks, then, again, he's as not in control of his own company as he's claimed thus proving, once again, he's a fucking liar....which happens to cover MAGAt rules 1 through 3:

MAGAt rule #1 A bold-faced lie is your best defense
MAGAt rule #2 Never take responsibility
MAGAt rule #3 Always blame the other guy
OMG YOU are a MAGAt!

4632887.jpg

Don't blame poor TAG, Oom.
I'm sure it was his poor choice of friends that got him on the recreational pharmaceuticals.
There's nothing left there anymore.
You know how that works.

Don't blame poor TAG, Oom.
I'm sure it was his poor choice of friends that got him on the recreational pharmaceuticals.
There's nothing left there anymore.
You know how that works.
More likely alcohol which tends to make people stupid and violent. Sad.

Regardless, even stupid, alcoholic has-beens can be held accountable for their actions under the law.

Back