Evidence that the Iranian drone attack on Israel was oked by the U.S. | Seymour Hersh

No- unlike Bolton's claims, the Pythagorean theorem has been proven as far as I'm concerned.
You can rest assured that the Pythagorean theorem has been proven. No mathematical theorem gets to become a mathematical theorem without a proof (which only has to be accomplished once). Science, on the other hand, is what must be shown to be false.

I actually started 3. From oldest to newest:
Assume that everyone can agree with your points. In fact, all of your threads should have been one sentence in length, i.e. "Julian Assange never signed any Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)." That ends all discussion right there.

The problem is that you are avoiding all discussion about how he acquired the information. If Assange himself, or anyone else in the posession chain illegally exfiltrated government-owned information, Assange is going down. Yes, publishing of legally obtained information is always legal under the 1st Amendment. The publishing of illegally obtained information can put someone away for life. If two or more eye witnesses to the same overt illegal act can be produced, now we get into treason.

So that is the dividing line. How did he acquire the information? This will be determined at his trial.

Honestly, I never watched the video.
You should.

I generally prefer reading articles to watching videos when it comes to debates- articles are easy to quote
Articles get it wrong and misquote others. Videos of what an individual says directly is what the individual says directly. Articles lie.

Back