explain the supposed benefits of single payer health care

I'd go France before England
Or monoco with no income tax

Plenty of guns in France. Outlaw guns and only the government and other outlaws will have guns, just ask the French.:cof1:

No tax? a multi-billionaire like you should pay your fair share hypocrite!:cof1:

Plenty of guns in France. Outlaw guns and only the government and other outlaws will have guns, just ask the French.:cof1:

No tax? a multi-billionaire like you should pay your fair share hypocrite!:cof1:
Stupid douchebag
I pay what I legally owe
France has 25 percent of our murder rate, you nra jihadist

Stupid douchebag

Don't be upset genius.:cof1:

I pay what I legally owe

That's not enough genus, just ask your ideological comrades. :cof1:

France has 25 percent of our murder rate, you nra jihadist

France also has less than 25% of our unconstitutional Drug War, less than 25% of our inner-city ghetto gang-bangers killing each-other over drug deals. But never fear genus, France is catching up quickly with it's gun free zone, the whole country and today they're still a police state in lock down. Wonder how many civilian lives would have been saved in Paris if they had "carry" freedom, genus?:dunno::cof1:

Don't be upset genius.:cof1:

That's not enough genus, just ask your ideological comrades. :cof1:

France also has less than 25% of our unconstitutional Drug War, less than 25% of our inner-city ghetto gang-bangers killing each-other over drug deals. But never fear genus, France is catching up quickly with it's gun free zone, the whole country and today they're still a police state in lock down. Wonder how many civilian lives would have been saved in Paris if they had "carry" freedom, genus?:dunno::cof1:

Suck it gramps
You aren't paying more than you owe either

Back