Extremely sad news...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
On January 31st, 2016 Beefy took his own life.

Beefy, a former mod on this board, was an RL friend, I met him back in the p.com days when he lived in CO and we hung out a bit. He was a genuinely a great guy, a good friend to all, kind, interesting and interested in everybody. The man I met was an adventurer and lived to the fullest, and he will be missed... I do not know what took him down this path, or have much more information that I can give here. If you knew him, you liked him.

I hope he has found the peace he deserved.

For those of you who knew Beefy, if you want to have more information about where his family is holding a celebration of life event contact me via PM.

beefy was my bro for a long time, ever since politics.com. When SR punted me, beefy was on team grind. Then I became mod bros with him. I played poker with him online. He was always one of my favorites. I'm not going to get woe is me sentimental because at the end of the day I can't say I really knew him, but man am I bummed out at this. I talked to beefy A LOT. And I bring up death and suicide topics like every other day on here. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah.

oh my brother man I hope this is not true.

Not my beefy

I how I wish I could have been there for my brother man

beefy was my bro for a long time, ever since politics.com. When SR punted me, beefy was on team grind. Then I became mod bros with him. I played poker with him online. He was always one of my favorites. I'm not going to get woe is me sentimental because at the end of the day I can't say I really knew him, but man am I bummed out at this. I talked to beefy A LOT. And I bring up death and suicide topics like every other day on here. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah.

Beefy's "World's Worst Poker Player" rants were epic.

he was a good soul

I cant get over the thought that I wish I could have known he needed someone at the moment.

lots of ganja and lots of tears.

On January 31st, 2016 Beefy took his own life.

Beefy, a former mod on this board, was an RL friend, I met him back in the p.com days when he lived in CO and we hung out a bit. He was a genuinely a great guy, a good friend to all, kind, interesting and interested in everybody. The man I met was an adventurer and lived to the fullest, and he will be missed... I do not know what took him down this path, or have much more information that I can give here. If you knew him, you liked him.

I hope he has found the peace he deserved.

This is so sad.
My condolences to his family.
RIP Beefy

It's a good thing he was the poster who bit first on the opportunity to assume the BeefyBastard vanity account back on FP, because saying I LOVE BEEFY is more clear than saying I LOVE I HATE...

Back