'F--- Trump' heard yelled in tunnel as Alabama approached field before CFP title game

Not providing mine doesn't make me a hypocrite. Look at the chronology of it and if you can't figure out what that means, I'll explain it to you, dumbass.

The chronologly? I told you when we started this that I would not give any personal information, and then for 16 months you have called me names for keeping my word. YOu have even tried to involve my late wife and my kids in it. And then, after 16 months of harassment for not giving you my address, you refuse to give me yours? lol That is pretty much the definition of a hypocrite.

The chronologly? I told you when we started this that I would not give any personal information, and then for 16 months you have called me names for keeping my word. YOu have even tried to involve my late wife and my kids in it. And then, after 16 months of harassment for not giving you my address, you refuse to give me yours? lol That is pretty much the definition of a hypocrite.

Yet you given out personal information on more than one occasion despite saying, even now, you wouldn't give out ANY. What are you going to do now, claim exemptions for that, too? Does that mean you were lying? If not that, it means you're a coward.

Yet you given out personal information on more than one occasion despite saying, even now, you wouldn't give out ANY. What are you going to do now, claim exemptions for that, too? Does that mean you were lying? If not that, it means you're a coward.

What? My pic and the vehicle I drive? lol No danger on either of those. People might CLAIM they can find me based on the pic. But that is bullshit.

What? My pic and the vehicle I drive? lol No danger on either of those. People might CLAIM they can find me based on the pic. But that is bullshit.

That's not all nor was it was I was referencing. YOU said YOU don't post ANY personal information. Are you claiming that isn't personal information? Perhaps you should look up the word "any". You damn sure don't know what "anywhere" means.

Yeah, you can just feel the love for Trump?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/f-trum...pproaches-field-cfp-title-game-032945116.html

2203cacc746a38a5af3126c9d62dfbc5.jpg

No big deal, I say Fuck Trump at least 10 times a day.

That's not all nor was it was I was referencing. YOU said YOU don't post ANY personal information. Are you claiming that isn't personal information? Perhaps you should look up the word "any". You damn sure don't know what "anywhere" means.

Personal information? Eh, its a stretch. Pics are what they are. Nothing that can be used to find me, now is it?

Personal information? Eh, its a stretch. Pics are what they are. Nothing that can be used to find me, now is it?

When the definition of personal say it is, it isn't stretch.

You didn't say "personal information that can be used to find me". You said ANY personal information. Regardless of how insignificant you may think it is, anything coming from or related to a particular person or individual is personal, by definition. Look it up.

Back