'F--- Trump' heard yelled in tunnel as Alabama approached field before CFP title game

You do? You must be claiming you know more about it than those that interviewed Mayfield and were there when it happened.

I didn't call the behaviors racist. I said when a black person doing such a thing is called a thug, the defenders of that person call claiming it as thug like is racist.
There are many articles on why he left...and the classy stuff he did afterwards. Easy to find...
When any person displays thug-like behavior, they're called a thug.
I'm not sure why you keep mentioning that one is racist and one is not...It's not a racist call...it is what it is...it's not one of those "code" words...

It can't be called thug behavior. I'd call it racist toward white players. Isn't that what has been said when black players were referred to as thugs for doing the same thing. If it's thug behavior for Mayfield, wouldn't it be thug behavior for black players doing the same thing. How can it be thug for the white guy and racist if the same actions of a black player are called out?

Was Mayfield convicted?

Oh, so if you like the guy it isn't thug behavior?

And when you were talking about Alabama players, convictions didn't matter. But now it does? lmao

Move on Mason...there's not a single person who wouldn't be appreciative of you doing so. And taking Fowl with you...:)
Your forum needs you to be there...

Move on Mason...there's not a single person who wouldn't be appreciative of you doing so. And taking Fowl with you...:)
Your forum needs you to be there...

Sorry bitch this ain't your forum to pass out orders to anyone.
Or assume you're talking for everyone bitch!

LOL I don't know anyone who would disagree with me.
They even told you to move on at the CP;)

Oh, so if you like the guy it isn't thug behavior?

And when you were talking about Alabama players, convictions didn't matter. But now it does? lmao

When you're talking about Alabama players, convictions and actions apparently mean nothing as long as your team wins.

Back