'F--- Trump' heard yelled in tunnel as Alabama approached field before CFP title game

I dislike the actions taken. I said that. What else is there to discuss?

Apparently Saban has done little to nothing about correcting it since it continues year after year. That wasn't the first time in such a game where an Alabama player took a cheap shot at an opposing player.

You don't want to discuss it. You want to push it under the rug as long as your team wins. Guess that's all that matters and all is forgiven.

Your "discussion" is I don't like it but WE WON.

Apparently Saban has done little to nothing about correcting it since it continues year after year. That wasn't the first time in such a game where an Alabama player took a cheap shot at an opposing player.

You don't want to discuss it. You want to push it under the rug as long as your team wins. Guess that's all that matters and all is forgiven.

Your "discussion" is I don't like it but WE WON.

The discussion is about the sport. Most, if not all, teams have the occasional disciplinary problems. Saban has dismiss numerous players for violations of the rules. I have seen just as bad or worse from other teams. But you seem stuck on Alabama.

The discussion is about the sport. Most, if not all, teams have the occasional disciplinary problems. Saban has dismiss numerous players for violations of the rules. I have seen just as bad or worse from other teams. But you seem stuck on Alabama.

Oh, the other guys do it, too excuse? The other guys weren't playing last Monday. Only two teams were and only one, on multiple occasions, provided cheap shots to the opposition. That's the discussion.

Saban has also overlooked violations of the law and not dismissed players.

Arrested in Arkansas, Feb. 2017....charged with public intoxication, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, and fleeing. Got some kind of plea deal...

It can't be called thug behavior. I'd call it racist toward white players. Isn't that what has been said when black players were referred to as thugs for doing the same thing. If it's thug behavior for Mayfield, wouldn't it be thug behavior for black players doing the same thing. How can it be thug for the white guy and racist if the same actions of a black player are called out?

Was Mayfield convicted?

It can't be called thug behavior. I'd call it racist toward white players. Isn't that what has been said when black players were referred to as thugs for doing the same thing. If it's thug behavior for Mayfield, wouldn't it be thug behavior for black players doing the same thing. How can it be thug for the white guy and racist if the same actions of a black player are called out?

Was Mayfield convicted?
It is thug behavior, though. So is grabbing his crotch and dropping f-bombs during the Kansas game.
He pled guilty to three of the charges and made some kind of plea deal...
Thug....why did he transfer from Texas Tech? Woosie thug:)

It is thug behavior, though. So is grabbing his crotch and dropping f-bombs during the Kansas game.

Wait a minute!I asked you about Trump grabbing crotches AKA cunts and you had no issue with that!
Even welcomed it!
Double standard!

Tia's not a thug:) He said after the win: "All Glory goes to God, My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ...I can't describe what he has done for me and my family...I thank God for that."
Now, that's a great kid!

According to Mike Graham of the Dallas Morning New from an article dated 12/11/2013, the transfer was due to miscommunication with the coaching staff and scholarships issues. Since Graham conducted the interview, if you want more information than what the article provided, I suggest you call him.

Since calling such behavior of a black player thug like has been met with claims of racism, shall we call referring to Mayfield's behavior as thug like racist, too?

According to Mike Graham of the Dallas Morning New from an article dated 12/11/2013, the transfer was due to miscommunication with the coaching staff and scholarships issues. Since Graham conducted the interview, if you want more information than what the article provided, I suggest you call him.

Since calling such behavior of a black player thug like has been met with claims of racism, shall we call referring to Mayfield's behavior as thug like racist, too?
I know why he transferred...
You can call the behaviors racist if you like. Thug behavior is thug behavior.

I know why he transferred...
You can call the behaviors racist if you like. Thug behavior is thug behavior.

You do? You must be claiming you know more about it than those that interviewed Mayfield and were there when it happened.

I didn't call the behaviors racist. I said when a black person doing such a thing is called a thug, the defenders of that person call claiming it as thug like is racist.

Back