'F--- Trump' heard yelled in tunnel as Alabama approached field before CFP title game

I agree that something should have been done. I doubt his actions will be forgotten or excused away, though. We probably won't hear about it, though. Saban does comes off very poorly though if he doesn't offer an explanation for why action wasn't taken.
I haven't followed up, though.

When the coaches didn't take him out after throwing a punch at an opposing player or going after a coach, it was already excused away.

When the coaches didn't take him out after throwing a punch at an opposing player or going after a coach, it was already excused away.
As I said, Saban is eventually going to have to address why nothing was done. I don't know any one who doesn't think he should have been removed immediately.

As I said, Saban is eventually going to have to address why nothing was done. I don't know any one who doesn't think he should have been removed immediately.

The biggest Alabama fan on the forum, Winterborn, has quite often excused away actions on the field and off the field by Alabama players going back several years, including criminal activity that would have put you and I in jail.

The biggest Alabama fan on the forum, Winterborn, has quite often excused away actions on the field and off the field by Alabama players going back several years, including criminal activity that would have put you and I in jail.

Have I? Funny that you do not offer a link to any proof.

I don't know that he has "excused" anything in the past, because I haven't been here. He didn't excuse this particular incident, though.
I understand, as a fan another very large football dynasty, that we "support" what happens with our players as much as possible, but in the end, we realize that there are problem kids and don't want to see our coaches let that happen...
Often, that evens happens with former players and their behaviors in the NFL.
Kids have issues...we hope that they get help...

I don't know that he has "excused" anything in the past, because I haven't been here. He didn't excuse this particular incident, though.
I understand, as a fan another very large football dynasty, that we "support" what happens with our players as much as possible, but in the end, we realize that there are problem kids and don't want to see our coaches let that happen...
Often, that evens happens with former players and their behaviors in the NFL.
Kids have issues...we hope that they get help...

If he let Mekhi back in the game, he excused it.

There's a difference between supporting them and ignoring what they do especially criminal activity.

The things I referenced happened when the players were at Alabama.

If he let Mekhi back in the game, he excused it.

There's a difference between supporting them and ignoring what they do especially criminal activity.

The things I referenced happened when the players were at Alabama.
Ok...but we All agree that the player should have been removed. So, Saban has some 'splaining to do...
We'll see.

Funny how you lie that you haven't. Typical of an Alabama fan that puts winning above honor and lawbreaking.

Did I say that? No, I did not. But there is a difference between what you claim I have done and what I actually did.

Plus, when I referred to something you did in another thread, your first response was commenting that I did not provide a link. Now you wish to ridicule me for the same comment? Sounds a bit hypocritical to me.

Did I say that? No, I did not. But there is a difference between what you claim I have done and what I actually did.

Plus, when I referred to something you did in another thread, your first response was commenting that I did not provide a link. Now you wish to ridicule me for the same comment? Sounds a bit hypocritical to me.

You've tried to justify Saban's overlooking of criminal activity by his players. Since there's no justification for it, you lie.

Are you saying you haven't defended Saban's actions of overlooking his players' criminal activity? If you do, you are a liar.

Like I said before, I just don't expect civilized behavior from these jocks anymore. After a lifetime of enjoying football season, I haven't bothered watching one pro or college game this season and don't miss it a bit.

It is not a "jock" problem, it's a race problem.

Minorities hate Trump. As they rationally should. He is LOVED by the KKK and all racist whites.

You've tried to justify Saban's overlooking of criminal activity by his players. Since there's no justification for it, you lie.

Are you saying you haven't defended Saban's actions of overlooking his players' criminal activity? If you do, you are a liar.

I have not spent much time on the topic. I do recall at least one occasion where I corrected your claims against an Alabama player. The initial headlines read that a player had been caught with an unregistered handgun. You made that one of your claims of "thugs" playing for Alabama. The player had, in fact, bought the gun legally. And registering the firearm was not required by law. Since the player broke no laws or team rules, he was not punished.

Most teams have some disciplinary issues on occasion. Alabama has certainly not had the most. And those that they have had are an extreme minority of players. But Alabama's graduation rate for football players exceeds the national average for all students graduating, not just athletes.

I have not spent much time on the topic. I do recall at least one occasion where I corrected your claims against an Alabama player. The initial headlines read that a player had been caught with an unregistered handgun. You made that one of your claims of "thugs" playing for Alabama. The player had, in fact, bought the gun legally. And registering the firearm was not required by law. Since the player broke no laws or team rules, he was not punished.

Most teams have some disciplinary issues on occasion. Alabama has certainly not had the most. And those that they have had are an extreme minority of players. But Alabama's graduation rate for football players exceeds the national average for all students graduating, not just athletes.

You recall? Where's the link proving it?

Perhaps you've forgotten about the illegal drug possession of multiple Alabama players over the years.

Who the fuck couldn't graduate from Alabama.

Perhaps you've forgotten about the illegal drug possession of multiple Alabama players over the years.

Well, plenty of people don't graduate from Alabama.

But wasn't that an amazing comeback on Monday!!! The Crimson Tide won it in OT and brought home our 5th National Championship in 9 years. Roll Tide!!

No link. I am not going to spend time scrolling through page after page of old threads. If you don't believe me, that is fine. No skin off my nose.

Well, plenty of people don't graduate from Alabama.

But wasn't that an amazing comeback on Monday!!! The Crimson Tide won it in OT and brought home our 5th National Championship in 9 years. Roll Tide!!

And proved they're nothing more than the thugs on the field they've always been. They rank right up their with the Miami Hurricanes of old.

From the most recent information I can find, Alabama's football team had a GSR of 80.

Back