'F--- Trump' heard yelled in tunnel as Alabama approached field before CFP title game

No link. I am not going to spend time scrolling through page after page of old threads. If you don't believe me, that is fine. No skin off my nose.

In other words, you have no reason to spend time on something you know you can't find because it doesn't exist. Got it.

In other words, you have no reason to spend time on something you know you can't find because it doesn't exist. Got it.

Nope, not what I said and not what I meant. You have gone down this road before. I am not going back looking for it. Just like you didn't want to go back and look for posts of me defending thuggish Alabama players.

So do you think Tua will be the starting QB next year? Or will Jalen Hurts keep the job?

Nope, not what I said and not what I meant. You have gone down this road before. I am not going back looking for it. Just like you didn't want to go back and look for posts of me defending thuggish Alabama players.

So do you think Tua will be the starting QB next year? Or will Jalen Hurts keep the job?

What makes you think I'm not looking?

I hope both of them get hurt in the off season.

That just makes you an asshole. But then, you have established that a long time ago.

It means I don't give a shit about them.

I'm not the one that defends actions of thugs and criminals like you have because they play on a team you support.

It means I don't give a shit about them.

I'm not the one that defends actions of thugs and criminals like you have because they play on a team you support.

Hoping 2 college kids get hurt is being an asshole. But I doubt your hopes will amount to much.

BTW, I think the official celebration of the National Championship will be on January 20th in Tuscaloosa. You should come to it! It will be a great celebration!

History is not going to be kind to a president with approval rating mired in the low to mid 30s, and who lost the popular vote of Americans by millions of votes. He never had, and will never have, the consent of the governed.

But, years from now you can always pretend that you never supported Trump.... that being the same strategy you use in claiming you never supported George Dumbya Bush and the Iraq War, eh?

Farm Animals Enfranchised

With those who could vote in the 1950s, before the race-traitors from SCROTUS ruined the nation, Trump would have won a popular-vote landslide. If allowed to, those who built this country would have never have voted for the 1964 Civil Rights for the Uncivilized Act, so it is nullified.

I agree with you.
We need to have some sane people around the hapless and dangerously incompetent Trump.
There need to be contingency plans to grab the nuclear football away from him, if this fat ass loses the rest of his marbles!

Stuffing a Surfeit of Scarecrows

Because they've spent all their time building strawmen, Demwits are desperately grasping for more straws. As they head for fast and furious crash and burn this year, the Hollywood Left is feeding them even more wacko scenarios.

Hoping 2 college kids get hurt is being an asshole. But I doubt your hopes will amount to much.

BTW, I think the official celebration of the National Championship will be on January 20th in Tuscaloosa. You should come to it! It will be a great celebration!

Why would I celebrate a bunch of thugs, dirty players, and a coach that condones such things.

We will be celebrating another National Championship. YOu will just be whining.

Enjoy!

You'll be sucking Nick Saban's dick and being proud of doing so.

Pucker up, faggot.

By the way, what number jersey are you? Maybe you're one of the thug black boys that throws cheap shots.

You'll be sucking Nick Saban's dick and being proud of doing so.

Pucker up, faggot.

By the way, what number jersey are you? Maybe you're one of the thug black boys that throws cheap shots.

Your butthurt is getting more and more evident. Go away, little boy. The conversation should be about the game.

Your butthurt is getting more and more evident. Go away, little boy. The conversation should be about the game.

I'll go away when you're man enough to move me, boy. From what I've seen you're all talk and no action.

The only "conversation" you want to hear is for everyone to laud the Alabama thugs.

I'll go away when you're man enough to move me, boy. From what I've seen you're all talk and no action.

The only "conversation" you want to hear is for everyone to laud the Alabama thugs.

That is simply a lie. I have enjoyed many conversations with people who dislike Alabama. We discuss the games.

History is not going to be kind to a president with approval rating mired in the low to mid 30s, and who lost the popular vote of Americans by millions of votes. He never had, and will never have, the consent of the governed.

But, years from now you can always pretend that you never supported Trump.... that being the same strategy you use in claiming you never supported George Dumbya Bush and the Iraq War, eh?

Another moronic prediction from the moron brigade. :fu:

Back