Fact checking Palin's speach

Aside from how hilarious it is to hear a Republican say "who gives a shit" about flip flopping, I would like to point out that it is well-documented on this board & elsewhere how many lies Palin told in just one speech.

Big lies, easy to prove. Ha ha.

Have at it.....I just shot the shit out of your last source....WITH FACTS

wow this is hillarious, Desh's husband must love being married to a ditz.
Palin is full of lies Obama never lies. LOFL:clink:

wow this is hillarious, Desh's husband must love being married to a ditz.
Palin is full of lies Obama never lies. LOFL:clink:

LOL... I found that funny too. To say with a straight face that any politician can stand up and give a 30 minute speech without telling a lie is almost unfathamable.

Does anybody know what a 5 dollar ho is required to lie about? I am just wondering because I have no idea what men get for 5 bucks? Don't tell me that even when they are paying 5 bucks for sex they have to be told "you're the best" or "wow, I've never seen one that big before"? Really? For five bucks?

Anyone know anything about this?

It was a poor play on words.

lie:
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood or to be in a horizontal, recumbent, or prostrate position, as on a bed or the ground; recline.

It was a poor play on words.

lie:
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood or to be in a horizontal, recumbent, or prostrate position, as on a bed or the ground; recline.

I was just fooling around.

Both parties are corrupt to the core and only a fool believes one is less evil then the other.

this is when we find out if brady was a system QB or the best since Montana.

yeah.... and on the bright side for Brady he gets to spend more time with his girlfriend.. so at least he's got that going for him. Of course, she will probably dump him now that he is a has-been.

Side note... Favre is the best since Montana.

yeah.... and on the bright side for Brady he gets to spend more time with his girlfriend.. so at least he's got that going for him. Of course, she will probably dump him now that he is a has-been.

Side note... Favre is the best since Montana.

not per many of the sports writers this week. Farvre is a gun slinger. will be interesting to see how he stacks up against the pats defense this week.

Back