Fact Pro introduction

I never said that Grind asked you; but it's becoming apparent that you're skeert to have all your socks revealed and therefore, you have no intention of giving Grind permission to reveal your "army of socks.

Poor-poor little coward.

:facepalm:

Bait someone else with your kids stuff.

Bait someone else with your kids stuff.

There's no "baiting"; but there is an opportunity to show you've got a spine, by allowing Grind to post all your socks.

By refusing to do so, you're doing nothing but showing everyone your duplicity and cowardness.

Please continue, being both. :good4u:

Hi. I am Fact Pro, skeptic scrutinizer of wild claims and auditor of paranormal beliefs. All of my friends work for the I.R.S. How are you doing?

Hello and greetings, Fact Pro.

If you like civil discourse and can show respect for fellow humans in society, then we will get along just fine. I would enjoy that. I am here to discuss politics, and relish examining the reasons people believe the things they do. When I learn that others believe differently from me, but their motivation is hatred, then that reaffirms my own beliefs which are based on love and faith in humanity to generally advance our own condition. I am generally a pretty happy person. Part of that comes from surrounding myself with positive people and distancing myself from negative people.

It only seems logical to me that if one surrounds oneself with hateful negative people, it would not lead to having a happy life.

We've got some of those types around here, and most of them are on my sizable Ignore List. My posting experience is great without them. I hope we get along. Welcome to the free-for-all. Watch your back.

Back