Fake News

I never said I believed it. I was pointing out the OP's error in thinking.

News reporting what somebody said is not fake news. You can watch the video of that doctor making the claim.
If you have a high suspicion that the doctor is lying to you then you have a RESPONSIBILITY as a reporter to verify what he is saying. The reporter like you knew it was an obvious lie but he lied to gaslight the people that read the article. The son is FAKE NEWS.:thinking:

If you have a high suspicion that the doctor is lying to you then you have a RESPONSIBILITY as a reporter to verify what he is saying. The reporter like you knew it was a lie but he lied to gaslight the people that read the article. The son is FAKE NEWS.:thinking:

Tell that to the local news. They are as close to the hospital as anyone could be. Pretty sure the doctor has spoken to reporters in the past. Besides he was associated with the hospital so that was verified.

If you are producing a story that you reasonably know is false then yes its fake news.

Then prove that they "reasonably know is false".

Regardless, reporting what someone said is not fake news. They have updated so why are you still bitching about it?

Then prove that they "reasonably know is false".

Regardless, reporting what someone said is not fake news. They have updated so why are you still bitching about it?
You just said you didn't believe the story. Are you saying the reporter is more stupid than you?

What damage? The only person responsible for the damage is the doctor. Nobody else.
If the reporter reported a story as factual that the reporter should have known was obviously false the reporter is at fault also. You can report what the doctor said but you need to also report what the hospital says too. Let the reader decide who is telling the truth.

If the reporter reported a story as factual that the report should have known was obviously false the reporter is at fault also. You can report what the doctor said but you need to also report what the hospital says too. Let the reader decide who is telling the truth.

The local news never said it was factual. It's just repeating what the doctor said. There's a video of him saying it. Did you watch it?

Besides, it was first reported FIVE days ago. The statement from the hospital was made on the 2nd or 3rd. Today is the 5th. Not exactly current event, is it?

You actually believed it to begin with lol?

The minute I saw that ‘story’ I knew it was fake news. Hospitals being over run by people who ingested too much horse medicine. Seriously?

I never said I believed it. I was pointing out the OP's error in thinking.

News reporting what somebody said is not fake news. You can watch the video of that doctor making the claim.

What's up with you putting the words in my mouth?

I never said I believe or disbelieve the story.

A. You believe it
B. You don't believe it

Is there another choice? :thinking:

So reporting what one doctor says is fake news?

:bigthink:
Doctor Warns That Majority Of Vaccinated Patients Could Have
Permanent Heart Damage, Some May Die Within Three Years

Dr. Charles Hoffe found 62% percent of patients who received COVID mRNA jab test positive for
blood clots...'The concern...is those people will probably all develop right-sided heart failure within
three years and die because they now have increased vascular resistance through their lungs.

http://www.austintexas.gov/edims/do...rcent,vascular resistance through their lungs.

One Dr says this ...so it must not be fake

The local news never said it was factual. It's just repeating what the doctor said. There's a video of him saying it. Did you watch it?

Besides, it was first reported FIVE days ago. The statement from the hospital was made on the 2nd or 3rd. Today is the 5th. Not exactly current event, is it?
So for the sake of accuracy you don't think the reporter should talk to the hospital before taking what the Doctor said as factual?

Doctor Warns That Majority Of Vaccinated Patients Could Have
Permanent Heart Damage, Some May Die Within Three Years

Dr. Charles Hoffe found 62% percent of patients who received COVID mRNA jab test positive for
blood clots...'The concern...is those people will probably all develop right-sided heart failure within
three years and die because they now have increased vascular resistance through their lungs.

http://www.austintexas.gov/edims/do...rcent,vascular resistance through their lungs.

One Dr says this ...so it must not be fake

No clue if it's true or fake. It needs to be fact checked.

What Opie Dopie suggests here is total bullshit- as usual coming from him.

THIS SUCKER COULD SUCK A GOLF BALL THROUGH A 100 FOOT GARDEN HOSE IN TERMS OF HOW HE CAN SUCK A CONSPIRACY THEORY OUT OF A NEWS STORY, EXAGGERATE IT, AND SPREAD IT.

216424_1600w.jpeg

Back