Far-Right Extremists Call for Violence and War After Trump Shooting "They should all be hung in the streets," one person wrote of Democrats, the media

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Far-right communities online lit up on Saturday night with calls for violence, retribution, and civil war in the wake of the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump.

“I guess they really do want war,” a member of the pro-Trump message board known as The Donald wrote on Saturday evening in a post that has since been deleted.

Many other members of the message board, which played a significant role in coordinating activities leading up to the Capitol riot on January 6, agreed in responses to the post.

“Let’s give it to them,” one person wrote. Another added: “I’m ready. This is my last damn straw.” One other user wrote: “CIVIL.FUCKING.WAR. I'm ready to be done with this fucking shit from Democrats.”

The details of these posts were shared with WIRED by researchers from Advance Democracy, a nonprofit organization that conducts public-interest research.

Mainstream online platforms like X and Facebook have also been flooded with conspiracies and disinformation in the wake of the shooting, but in far-right communities, much of the talk focused on what happens next.

“They’ve been trying to take this guy out since he’s been in office,” a member of Uncle Sam’s Proud Boys Upstate NY Telegram channel wrote in response to a picture from the shooting of Trump with a raised fist and blood on his face. “Too bad for them they missed probably their only shot at this failed attempt because they are about to really see what happens when you poke the bear for too long ie true American patriots. Fuck the DNC, Fuck the RINOs, fuck the FEDs and fuck the MSM. They should all be hung in the streets.”

In a Telegram channel for the Infamous Legend Valley Proud Boys, an Ohio branch of the far-right militia, one member wrote: “Laugh and smirk now you Leftist cunts, But never fucking forget you will always reap what you sow.”

On The Donald, users were also calling for all Democrats to be rounded up.

You people are crazy. WTF,...are you kidding me. And also kill an innocent bystander in the process. Trump had it right as he left the stage when he said FIGHT. Oh,...we will,....believe you me we WILL. You tried to bankrupt him, jail him,..and now murder him. Total losers.

Yes i know. as you know it was in response to Insane Hume saying he hopes more people with guns attack trump. Which would in fact lead to even more dead leftist assassins. Still wont get trump though......you cant.
Crazy people everywhere. This is only the beginning.

more violet rhetoric​

Stone

Trump is just one man,...we are a MOVEMENT made up of millions of the best of America. We arent going anywhere. We will either all go down together or we will re take this country. But if we go down they go down with us. Assured mutual destruction,.....I KNOW that we have the tenacity to hold firm without blinking in this game of chicken. Do they? Not by a long shot. They are weak and dependent.

No problem,.... and YOU TOO. Im sure a lot of people are quite interested in some of the things you and Hume have been posting since yesterday. :cool:
I am not Hume and cannot control what he or she says. I have personally said nothing to get upset over. What telling you guys to take trump's own advice on shootings and to get over it? That certainly is worth reporting to the FBI.

:laugh:

You people are crazy. WTF,...are you kidding me. And also kill an innocent bystander in the process. Trump had it right as he left the stage when he said FIGHT. Oh,...we will,....believe you me we WILL. You tried to bankrupt him, jail him,..and now murder him. Total losers.
So are you calling for more violence?

I am not Hume and cannot control what he or she says. I have personally said nothing to get upset over. What telling you guys to take trump's own advice on shootings and to get over it? That certainly is worth reporting to the FBI.

:laugh:
Who said anything about the FBI?

Back