Father of Newtown Victim Heckled

Bfgrn

We have a cancer in this country, and they are armed.

628x471.jpg

Neil Heslin, father of 6-year-old Newtown shooting victim Jesse Lewis, was heckled at the Connecticut State Legislature as he testified Tuesday in hearings on the aftermath of the Newtown massacre. Gun enthusiasts shouted “the Second Amendment!” several times while Heslin, holding a picture of his son, wondered why Bushmaster assault-style weapons such as the one shooter Adam Lanza used should be sold in the state. “There are a lot of things that should be changed to prevent what happened,” Heslin said. Around 1,500 people—both pro-gun and anti, who all had to pass through metal detectors—attended the hearings at the Connecticut capitol under heightened security. Hundreds testified, with one lawyer insisting “the local and national debate has been co-opted by the anti-gun agenda.”

Read it at Connecticut Post

January 29, 2013 7:05 AM

628x471.jpg

Neil Heslin, father of 6-year-old Newtown shooting victim Jesse Lewis, was heckled at the Connecticut State Legislature as he testified Tuesday in hearings on the aftermath of the Newtown massacre. Gun enthusiasts shouted “the Second Amendment!” several times while Heslin, holding a picture of his son, wondered why Bushmaster assault-style weapons such as the one shooter Adam Lanza used should be sold in the state. “There are a lot of things that should be changed to prevent what happened,” Heslin said. Around 1,500 people—both pro-gun and anti, who all had to pass through metal detectors—attended the hearings at the Connecticut capitol under heightened security. Hundreds testified, with one lawyer insisting “the local and national debate has been co-opted by the anti-gun agenda.”

Idiots

yeah, no appeal to emotion here, eh?

face it, fucktards. You intend to punish 100 million gun owners for the act of a few, yet laugh at me for doing the same thing with cops. you have no credibility, hypocrites.

yeah, no appeal to emotion here, eh?

face it, fucktards. You intend to punish 100 million gun owners for the act of a few, yet laugh at me for doing the same thing with cops. you have no credibility, hypocrites.

Shut the fuck up, how can you not be emotional when it is your child!

You have no soul.

You are morally bankrupt, all you care about are your fucking guns.

Asshole

Shut the fuck up, how can you not be emotional when it is your child!

You have no soul.

You are morally bankrupt, all you care about are your fucking guns.

Asshole
whaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

talk to zappa about my emotionless soul after he gave me shit about appealing to emotion. fuck you. quit appealing to emotion and you won't have an issue with me.

whaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

talk to zappa about my emotionless soul after he gave me shit about appealing to emotion. fuck you. quit appealing to emotion and you won't have an issue with me.

Expressing emotions and appealing to them are two different things. Nobody here is going to change their behavior to avoid having a problem with you because nobody cares. If you have a problem with Zap, take it up with him like a man instead of begging Rana to intervene on your behalf.

Expressing emotions and appealing to them are two different things. Nobody here is going to change their behavior to avoid having a problem with you because nobody cares. If you have a problem with Zap, take it up with him like a man instead of begging Rana to intervene on your behalf.
you have serious comprehension issues, still.

628x471.jpg

To bad the teachers were each restricted from having guns.

His child may still be alive.

628x471.jpg

So he ponders aloud about the answer to his question, the 2nd Amendment advocates answer him... the left goes bezerk. Typical

Back