Father of Newtown Victim Heckled

What a beautiful little baby. I would just die. You can see this man has lost his heart.

Odd that he used a picture of his kid as a baby and not as a six year old. Nothing can replace what he has lost and no greater tragedy can a person have than the loss of a child, but he is using the death in an overly emotional appeal to further an agenda.

Shut the fuck up, how can you not be emotional when it is your child!

You have no soul.

You are morally bankrupt, all you care about are your fucking guns.

Asshole

Just curious... but why do you think he used a photo of his child as an infant? rather than one that showed the six year old?

Odd that he used a picture of his kid as a baby and not as a six year old. Nothing can replace what he has lost and no greater tragedy can a person have than the loss of a child, but he is using the death in an overly emotional appeal to further an agenda.

This is possibly your most depraved post yet, and that is saying something.

Supertool you are the type of hack asshole who couldn't keep his pinhole shut for a grieving father for a few moments!
Whatever with NRAZI talking points to get in!

I wasn't going to venture onto this thread - I've been avoiding stories about this tragedy. It's still too recent, and painful.

And I shouldn't have; some of the responses are beyond comprehension.

Supertool you are the type of hack asshole who couldn't keep his pinhole shut for a grieving father for a few moments!

Poor kids.

All they needed was some teachers with guns, and they would probably still be alive.

I wasn't going to venture onto this thread - I've been avoiding stories about this tragedy. It's still too recent, and painful.

And I shouldn't have; some of the responses are beyond comprehension.

It's what's called "we need a break", and that is when you have to IA someone for a time. There's no point in responding to an animal, so best just to take a break from them.

Some people literally have no shame. Or heart. Or soul. And there ain't much going on in their minds either.

it is very difficult, if not impossible, to separate emotions from this issue

It looks like the groaner Dude hates people defending themselves. Especially adults/teachers protecting children.

Dude must really like the idea of a classroom turkey shoot.

Oh, so if someone has something tragic happen, they are allowed to advocate violating your rights without response? Is that what you are saying?

Just curious... but why do you think he used a photo of his child as an infant? rather than one that showed the six year old?

You have nieces, think about it, Jeebus, I never expected his from you, seriously. Your devolution is complete.

Some people literally have no shame. Or heart. Or soul. And there ain't much going on in their minds either.

You are correct. Those of you crying out to shut people up who disagree with his comments are walking on the graves of those that died. You are suggesting that he be allowed to advocate violating our rights because he suffered a tragedy. You are using emotion to rule rather than logic. All to further your agenda. You could care less for those that lost their kids. You just wish to harp about gun laws.

Whilst the 2nd amendment is law, this father should not have been heckled for his grief.

Let him say what he needs to say.

True... but again... why the picture of his child as an infant and not a recent one? That is a deliberate choice.

perhaps it is his favorite photo. i still have a favorite photo of my wife i took a decade ago. if something happened to her, i would use that photo.

You have nieces, think about it, Jeebus, I never expected his from you, seriously. Your devolution is complete.

Yes, I do. I also have pictures of them at all ages. He chose to use a photo of his kid as a baby... tell me that wasn't done to increase the emotional response.

He knew that it was an open forum he was going to. He knew there would be those opposed to more gun laws in attendance. To honestly sit back and say that he should be able to say his piece with no response is simply bullshit from you and those like you. Your 'u devolving' line of crap is simply your pathetic emotional attempt to shut those who disagree with you down.

You are walking on the graves of those kids to further your agenda. That is what is depraved.

Back