Father of Newtown Victim Heckled

Yes, I do. I also have pictures of them at all ages. He chose to use a photo of his kid as a baby... tell me that wasn't done to increase the emotional response.

He knew that it was an open forum he was going to. He knew there would be those opposed to more gun laws in attendance. To honestly sit back and say that he should be able to say his piece with no response is simply bullshit from you and those like you. Your 'u devolving' line of crap is simply your pathetic emotional attempt to shut those who disagree with you down.

You are walking on the graves of those kids to further your agenda. That is what is depraved.

You are pathetic.

Oh, so if someone has something tragic happen, they are allowed to advocate violating your rights without response? Is that what you are saying?

Are you actually trying to get an educated response from Dude the groaner, the let the children die Dude?

Yes, I do. I also have pictures of them at all ages. He chose to use a photo of his kid as a baby... tell me that wasn't done to increase the emotional response.

He knew that it was an open forum he was going to. He knew there would be those opposed to more gun laws in attendance. To honestly sit back and say that he should be able to say his piece with no response is simply bullshit from you and those like you. Your 'u devolving' line of crap is simply your pathetic emotional attempt to shut those who disagree with you down.

You are walking on the graves of those kids to further your agenda. That is what is depraved.

I have no agenda but to see deaths like this end. You are an asshole.

I have wondered at times if many of the men here wouldn't be somewhere on the autism spectrum. I am thinking low range Asperger's. And no I am not being sarcastic, facetious, or funny.

I have really been giving that some thought lately.

I have wondered at times if many of the men here wouldn't be somewhere on the autism spectrum. I am thinking low range Asperger's. And no I am not being sarcastic, facetious, or funny.

Maybe I shouldn't say "many".

I have a couple specifically in mind. Asperger's.

It makes me sick to my stomach, you can't divorce emotions from this event, and to expect a father to do so, that is just psycho.

I have favorite pictures of my children, of my family, some of them are over twenty years old, but they are still my favorites. It was of him, the dad and his son, probably their first picture professionally, together. It was his favorite, that is why he took it. He won't be able to have any more pictures taken with his son. He wants people to understand this, and this is what most people feel when they see this picture, see his face, know his pain. Yeah, real people, real pain, real emotions.

No and I'm not calling you an NRAZI, but an asshole

Sorry toppy, but I believe in protecting our rights. That was a policy discussion, he had to know he was going to run into opposition there. Pretending that his running into that opposition is some great tragedy for him is beyond the pale. You and the rest of the left wing grave walkers can all call all the names you wish. It won't change the fact that not only did the opposition have the right to be heard (1st Amendment), but they also had the right to fight against a policy that would violate their rights (2nd Amendment)

It makes me sick to my stomach, you can't divorce emotions from this event, and to expect a father to do so, that is just psycho.

I have favorite pictures of my children, of my family, some of them are over twenty years old, but they are still my favorites. It was of him, the dad and his son, probably their first picture professionally, together. It was his favorite, that is why he took it. He won't be able to have any more pictures taken with his son. He wants people to understand this, and this is what most people feel when they see this picture, see his face, know his pain. Yeah, real people, real pain, real emotions.

I know. I understand.

Because SF can be funny at times, I think some of us all too often forget that deep down, he really is just not a nice person. He really isn't.

I want to remind myself about this thread and the terrible things he said in it from time to time.

Nuh huh... you are pathetic. Seriously? You think he should be able to speak about policy with no response from those that disagree with him? That is beyond pathetic.

It was his turn to speak, I never stated anywhere that they don't have a right to speak.

Nice deflection, as always.

I know. I understand.

Because SF can be funny at times, I think some of us all too often forget that deep down, he really is just not a nice person. He really isn't.

I want to remind myself about this thread and the terrible things he said in it from time to time.

Amen

I know. I understand.

LMAO... says the person who has accused 99% of the men on the board of being rape apologists, sexists, misogynists etc...

You have spewed forth more vile hate towards people on this board than I ever have.

We don't even need to go into your little spat with the women on the right that used to be here.

You have no idea what I am like or not in person. You are basing your bullshit on your 'reading of emotions' into what I write. It is your warped view that is not nice.

It was his turn to speak, I never stated anywhere that they don't have a right to speak.

Nice deflection, as always.

He asked a friggin question, they answered him. Would it have been more polite to wait... sure. But this is so unbelievably over blown that one cannot help but wonder if the left simply wants to once again paint the NRA as this super evil organization.

How many laws did the coward break when he murdered those kids? Another gun law wasn't going to stop that.

Is it possible for Superfreak to set the bar any lower for humanity?

SF - you should bail on this thread. Now. It's shameful.

Oh, since you say so, then I must. The above line of crap is precisely what I have been saying. You just keep walking on the graves of those kids, pretending to be on their side by using your overly emotional bullshit to try and silence those that don't agree with more gun laws.

Back