Father of Newtown Victim Heckled

Way to honestly characterize my position - oh, and based on sound logic, as well.

With the post above - and many of your posts - you are basically saying, "I will lie, fabricate & say virtually anything I have to in order to support the pro-gun position. The truth doesn't matter; winning the argument does."

Thanks for clarifying that.
so my telling the plain and obvious truth is defined by YOU as "I will lie, fabricate & say virtually anything I have to in order to support the pro-gun position. The truth doesn't matter; winning the argument does."???????

trying to promote some orwellian shit there, aren't ya?

Why is the press not giving any coverage to the father who spoke right before this one?
The one who didnt conform to the obamacult mantra.
The one who was abused by the liberal journalists?

And yes Jarod, your spelling is disgusting, despicable and shameful.
It will however get better as you move into third grade.

Why is the press not giving any coverage to the father who spoke right before this one?
The one who didnt conform to the obamacult mantra.
The one who was abused by the liberal journalists?

The whiners like Puke don't want the hear what the more reasonable fathers have to say....

What fucking pigs. What would they do if their child were gunned down by the crazy son of a NRA gun nut?

Wha???

Huh???

Can you prove Nancy Lanza was an NRA gun nut, NRA member, or had any connection at all to the NRA ?

howey's logic makes zero sense. he blames the NRA for these deaths, but doesn't blame the alcohol industry for DUI or any other alcohol related death.

no wonder he is too chickenshit to debate me or anyone else.

howey's logic makes zero sense. he blames the NRA for these deaths, but doesn't blame the alcohol industry for DUI or any other alcohol related death.

no wonder he is too chickenshit to debate me or anyone else.

Show me where I blame the NRA for these deaths.

Just because some people want to take your guns away (like the Nazi's) is no reason to call them nasty names....
No body called him names , they shouted second amendment.

The other father, interviewed prior to the one this story mentions, was told by an aggressive journalist thst he deserved to lose his child, because he supported the 2nd amendment.
Odd how the liberal press are silent on this?
Only a couple of radio programmes have reported it.

Back