Father of Newtown Victim Heckled

and yes... I do admit I was wrong on why he used that photo. He was clearly not a anti gun nut with an agenda, but a grieving father. A father being used by the anti gun nuts.

I can guarantee you if any of those rude and callous NRA members had been in Heslin's shoes mourning his dead son they would be as eqyally incensed.
I wouldn't give a fuck about anyone's right to own an assault weapon if my kid was six feet under and deprived of his life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

you clearly didn't listen to the video at all.

You should shut up now. You are a pathetic little shell of your former self. You obviously didn't listen to the piece. They didn't heckle him as you and the other anti gun nuts have screamed and shouted. There was no great affront to this man as you pretended. Everything you stated is false. So yes, I think he is being used by you and the anti gun nuts to further your agenda. You could care less what was said. All you want to focus on is the 10 seconds or less that the crowd answered his question... He challenged them to do so, they remained silent, he took their silence as an inability to come up with an answer rather than the fact that they were not supposed to answer as was clear when they were immediately told to be silent or the room would be cleared.

But you don't care about that. You just want to continue with your sad little comments and pretending that you are holier than thou.

Ah, great. Another big Superfreak lie.

I'd love you to show me where I even said he was being heckled, much less "screamed & shouted" about it. I don't think I've even used the word "heckle" on this thread.

I came on this thread and was immediately disgusted with your reactions about the father, and I had a side conversation with STY about the insanity of allowing teachers to carry guns. And that's it.

And you're still not explaining why you "think" he's "being used." It is 100% unfounded.

I can guarantee you if any of those rude and callous NRA members had been in Heslin's shoes mourning his dead son they would be as eqyally incensed.
I wouldn't give a fuck about anyone's right to own an assault weapon if my kid was six feet under and deprived of his life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
let's be very clear about this.......YOUR GOVERNMENT DEPRIVED HIM OF HIS RIGHT TO LIFE, LIBERTY, AND PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS BY INSTITUTING A PROHIBITION ON ANOTHER RIGHT GUARANTEED IN THE CONSTITUTION THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, great. Another big Superfreak lie.

I'd love you to show me where I even said he was being heckled, much less "screamed & shouted" about it. I don't think I've even used the word "heckle" on this thread.

I came on this thread and was immediately disgusted with your reactions about the father, and I had a side conversation with STY about the insanity of allowing teachers to carry guns. And that's it.

And you're still not explaining why you "think" he's "being used." It is 100% unfounded.

He is being used as the left is using a sound byte to pretend he was being heckled. He was not. Sorry if you did not specifically state he was being heckled. I didn't look back through yesterdays posts to see if you had been one of the idiots that had. My fault on that.

How wonderful. It's gone from "I think", which was unfounded to begin with, to a statement of fact.

Um yes, when you listen to the entire testimony he gave, they were silent the entire time with the exception of him directly challenging them with a question, asked not once but twice.

The media on the left then trumped it up as 'he was HECKLED!!!!, those evil NRA bastards!'

"
[h=1]Father of Newtown victim heckled at hearing"[/h]
That was the title of the article in the OP.

Can you say with a straight face that he was heckled Lorax?

If not, then they are using his testimony to further their anti gun nut ranting against the Second Amendment advocates.

hispanic gop voter registration uprly didn't listen to the video at all.[/QUOTE]

Did I say he was heckled? No. I said the NRA supporters were "rude and callous". Which they definitely were.

If it were your child, how would you react?

hispanic gop voter registration uprly didn't listen to the video at all.

Did I say he was heckled? No. I said the NRA supporters were "rude and callous". Which they definitely were.

If it were your child, how would you react?

They were rude and callous because they answered his question?

Effective protection involves hardening the target, it is why the President's kids go to a school with armed guards. That school always has armed guards regardless of whether the man in the White House has children or not, this is because the kids are targets.

The President's children are protected effectively, while our kids get a "no gun zone" sign and are targets for anybody who wants to kill many people and cause the most emotional harm with impunity, until the cops finally arrive much later than they were needed.

If I was one of these parents I would be suing the school district. If I were in the theater in Aurora I'd be suing that theater. Any place that puts up a no gun zone sign is, IMO, taking on 100% of the responsibility for unprotected targets and absolutely should hire some protection for those they have ensured would become targets. When seconds count the cops are minutes away, and Columbine has proved that there is no guarantee that when they get there they will be effective at all.

The highest chance that somebody can make an effective response is with somebody at the site and armed. To increase the chance you increase the number of those armed. (Teachers willing to protect kids by dying with them could be more effective if they were armed.)

One thing we know, the no gun zone signs are ineffective and do nothing at all to protect our children they only ensure the maximum number of deaths before the cops finally arrive.

1) Obama’s daughters are under Secret Service protection wherever they go, their school does not actually have armed guards.

2) There were two armed law enforcement agents present at Columbine High School.

3) NOW what Damo???

1) Obama’s daughters are under Secret Service protection wherever they go, their school does not actually have armed guards.
False, that school they attend always has armed guards regardless of whether the President's kids go there or not. That particular school is where the elite politicos send their kids who are assumed to be targets and clearly more important than your kids.

2) There were two armed law enforcement agents present at Columbine High School.
False. There was one who exchanged fire in the parking lot and had orders (which he followed) to remain outside while they rampaged inside. There was another that came to the call who also exchanged fire but was also ordered to remain outside while they did a scene assessment that lasted longer than the rampage.

I did make a point that cops showing up does not necessarily mean you can assume an end to the killing, specifically mentioning Columbine. It was not the cop's only job to protect the kids, it is one of the reasons I point out that the person protecting the kids shouldn't be a cop and there should be more than one person who can respond immediately. Cops have other duties and responsibilities, we don't need big brother over our kids every moment of the day.

Harden the target.

3) NOW what Damo???
You are simply wrong in every part of what you said.

3) NOW what Damo???

2) No... there was one stationed at the school. He responded to the call that there was trouble in the parking lot, he then called for backup and the motorcycle cop (first to arrive) and he exchanged fire. How many more would have died if not confronted? An armed guard is not going to stop multiple cowards like at Columbine. But if you train and arm teachers as well, you have a greater chance. Even then, there is no perfect solution.

As the father in the video stated... 'banning the firearms, you are not going to get the guns out of the hands of criminals'... even he understands that the ban he is calling for is not going to stop criminals.

2) No... there was one stationed at the school. He responded to the call that there was trouble in the parking lot, he then called for backup and the motorcycle cop (first to arrive) and he exchanged fire. How many more would have died if not confronted? An armed guard is not going to stop multiple cowards like at Columbine. But if you train and arm teachers as well, you have a greater chance. Even then, there is no perfect solution.

As the father in the video stated... 'banning the firearms, you are not going to get the guns out of the hands of criminals'... even he understands that the ban he is calling for is not going to stop criminals.

She said there were two "at the school". There wasn't. One was, and he was ordered to remain outside, which was my point. In my post to Bfgrn I point out that there was one cop assigned there, and another that responded, but I also noted that I pointed out that the cops presence certainly wasn't a solution in that case and that more good guys on the scene (actually in the school) with guns would be a better solution and added that they should be teachers.

False, that school they attend always has armed guards regardless of whether the President's kids go there or not. That particular school is where the elite politicos send their kids who are assumed to be targets and clearly more important than your kids.

This is just plain not true. The roots of this nonsense can be traced back to Breitbart's shithole, but it's just not true that the school has armed guards.

Back