FATHER of suspected Georgia school shooter charged with MURDER!!!

By the time a kid is fourteen, you know if he/she is a nutjob or not.
If that's the case, you don't trust them with a sharp popsicle stick.

When my kids were fourteen,
for all of their normal adolescent tendencies,
I could have trusted them with the nuclear codes.

There are millions of different possible scenarios you could dream up for the next decade, but it all boils down to the fact that if a reasonable adult should have been able to foresee something bad happening and they did nothing or contributed to the death or injury of other people, then they will be charged, no matter what was used as a weapon. Gun, car, knife, etc.
HAHAHA. Hey stupid. Every time you let a kid drive a 2 ton SUV capable of 150 mph, there is always a good chance he will kill or maim some innocent. But nothing is ever done to the parents in those cases.

HAHAHA. Hey stupid. Every time you let a kid drive a 2 ton SUV capable of 150 mph, there is always a good chance he will kill or maim some innocent. But nothing is ever done to the parents in those cases.
How many parents ALLOW their under legal driving age kid to hop in their vehicle and drive it unsupervised, which then results in a deadly accident?

You make it sound like a common occurrence, when in reality, it never happens.

If a kid steals a vehicle through little or no fault of the parent, the parent cannot be charged with anything more than negligence if it is found that they were careless in leaving the keys lying around.

Go cry your butthurt gun-sucker tears somewhere else, loser.

Here is what happens when you buy your 13 year old son an AR-15 and corrupt your son with hatefulness and turn him into a WHITE EVANGELISTIC TRUMPTARDED RACIST AND SEXIST!

That is a recipe that leads to SCHOOL SHOOTINGS, TERRORIST ACTS, and ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS LIKE THE RECENT ONE ON DONALD TRUMP!!

THIS IS HOW YOU RAISE AND ARM A TERRORIST!

TEACH YOUR YOUNG HOW TO HATE- AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!
He is a trans supporting insane POS..just like you

I remember back in the day when folks on the right would say, "They should charge the parents with murder too!" when some gang member shot up the streets.

In this case it makes sense though, the father bought the kid a gun after he knew that there were concerns over him shooting up the school. I am not saying he's guilty, but if he bought the gun knowing there was danger and gave the kid gun and ammunition, yeah... I think he's at least partially responsible for what the kid did with the gun and ammo he gave him.

Now, let's assume I am a Defense Attorney... I can see an argument where the father did not know he was a danger because the authorities did not arrest or otherwise contain the kid because they had no evidence.

I think it is a positive development that the parents of underaged kids have some responsibility for their crimes.

I will wait for more info to come out to determine if this is one of those cases

He killed everything standing in his way! HE was trying to carry out his Father's hatred to please DADDY!

HE WAS RAISED TO HATE OTHERS- AND PROVIDED WITH WEAPONS TO CARRY OUT HIS DADDY'S HATRED!
His hated was for people that didnt support Trans people ...u stupid fucking POS

Last edited:
I remember back in the day when folks on the right would say, "They should charge the parents with murder too!" when some gang member shot up the streets.

In this case it makes sense though, the father bought the kid a gun after he knew that there were concerns over him shooting up the school. I am not saying he's guilty, but if he bought the gun knowing there was danger and gave the kid gun and ammunition, yeah... I think he's at least partially responsible for what the kid did with the gun and ammo he gave him.

Now, let's assume I am a Defense Attorney... I can see an argument where the father did not know he was a danger because the authorities did not arrest or otherwise contain the kid because they had no evidence.

Wouldn't that be accessory to murder?

This charge sound knee-jerk.

Wouldn't that be accessory to murder?

This charge sound knee-jerk.
It may be. My only point is if he had reason to believe his kid was a danger then bought him a gun anyway it would certainly make him culpable of something. It may not be murder itself, but certainly something. If I hand a gun to a man who threatens the lives of others am I not just putting into motion a murder?

Now, again I do not know if the man is guilty and I could see a valid defense from a decent attorney. That is why I used "if" there...

The Constitution is over....DA's do whatever the fuck they want to do.....judges almost always let them abuse the American people.

Back