FATHER of suspected Georgia school shooter charged with MURDER!!!

He is a trans supporting insane POS..just like you
I do not support trans- nor do I hate them- But I treat them equally under the Constitution!

People have a right to choose who they want to be and love who they want to love in this country!

You don't like it- GET OUT!

OK but then same thing has to be done with parents who let their kids drive cars and kill someone!!

Nice try, moron. Ga, for all of its ridiculously lax gun laws, is one of several states that allow parents to be held liable for actions their kids take with guns.

This case is more heinous than the last one that saw both parents found guilty.

This is the only way to slow the mass murders in this nation. Parents will either make sure their deranged kids can't get to the guns, or they simply won't keep them in the house.

Nice try, moron. Ga, for all of its ridiculously lax gun laws, is one of several states that allow parents to be held liable for actions their kids take with guns.

Hey stupid. Thats not what this thread is about. If parents are to be held liable for gun-killings by their kids then lets do the same with car-killings. THINK

I do not support trans- nor do I hate them- But I treat them equally under the Constitution!

People have a right to choose who they want to be and love who they want to love in this country!

You don't like it- GET OUT!

The way @Jarod chose to be a lawyer, despite never going to law school and having zero knowledge of the law.

People can just pretend what they want and others are required to accept their fantasy and act as if it is real. A man pretends to be a woman? We have no right to stick to reality - we are ORDERED to pretend that the man is a woman. Jarod pretends to be lawyer? We are REQUIRED to pretend he's not a pathetic blowhard...

That's not America sucker - that's an insane asylum. Which I suspect most of the left here belongs in.

The way @Jarod chose to be a lawyer, despite never going to law school and having zero knowledge of the law.

People can just pretend what they want and others are required to accept their fantasy and act as if it is real. A man pretends to be a woman? We have no right to stick to reality - we are ORDERED to pretend that the man is a woman. Jarod pretends to be lawyer? We are REQUIRED to pretend he's not a pathetic blowhard...

That's not America sucker - that's an insane asylum. Which I suspect most of the left here belongs in.
Nobody is required to pretend or accept anything, and nobody is ordered to pretend anything.

You are insane/delusional.

So a kid murders a bunch of people because they don't follow the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1-3/7 religion and you call those who point it out "hater?"

Very hard to take you seriously. You come off as a zealot.
I have no idea what you are talking about Friend!

Nobody is required to pretend or accept anything,

Turns out, that is a lie.

and nobody is ordered to pretend anything.

Those who fail to pretend a man pretending to be a woman IS a woman faces severe social, civil, and often criminal penalties

You are insane/delusional.

LOL

I back my claims up with facts.

You? Not so much...

Do you know what links are?

I know you never completed high school, much less made it to college; so the concept of "citations" are foreign to you. But the funny little underlined words in my posts are called "links," which lead to independent verification of my claims.

Back