Fauci writes off worries over Trump’s health post-shooting: ‘Superficial wound’

Former White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci denounced questions around former President Trump’s health following the failed assassination attempt a week ago, noting he was suffering from a “superficial wound.”

“I don’t think there is much more to it,” he told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Friday, after watching clips of Trump speaking about his ear, which was grazed by a bullet during the shooting in Pennsylvania. “I mean, from what we’ve seen and what we’ve heard, it was … a bullet shot that grazed his ear and injured his ear.”

Fauci said that according to the physicians who examined the former president, there was no further damage.
Right. It was just a fairly minor wound and there’s no reason to be concerned about his health.

What’s wrong with that?

god-protects-v0-4oojrcewdrdd1.png

Former White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci denounced questions around former President Trump’s health following the failed assassination attempt a week ago, noting he was suffering from a “superficial wound.”

“I don’t think there is much more to it,” he told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Friday, after watching clips of Trump speaking about his ear, which was grazed by a bullet during the shooting in Pennsylvania. “I mean, from what we’ve seen and what we’ve heard, it was … a bullet shot that grazed his ear and injured his ear.”

Fauci said that according to the physicians who examined the former president, there was no further damage.
A scratch on their Messiah's ear, and the MAGA cult are suddenly all wearing maxi pads on their ears.

Fauci is an administrator that hasn't practiced real medicine in decades.

Trump's ear will be repaired by an easy routine operation, and no one will ever notice it looks any different from his other ear aesthetically.

If that bullet had of hit the middle part of Trump's ear- He wouldn't have one right now, as that tumbling bullet, at that high speed, would have ripped his whole ear off.

The bullet just grazed the top of his ear. He'll be fine folks! His ear will be just like new after the surgery.
Little Lizard a tumbling bullet would be VERY inaccurate.

:facepalm:

The idea that 5.56 mm bullets are designed to tumble is an urban legend. The rifling inside a gun barrel is designed to make bullets spin so that they don't wobble and tumble, which helps to make firearms more accurate. However, bullets can behave in unpredictable ways once they hit something. For example, any pointed lead core bullet will "tumble" after penetration into flesh, because the center of gravity is towards the rear of the bullet.

Little Lizard a tumbling bullet would be VERY inaccurate.

:facepalm:

Not at 130 yds. Those or the same tumbling bullets that rip kindergarden age children's bodies apart, even at close range.

And is one of the main reasons why so many people despise the fact that these guns are so available- A Killer's choice for School Shootings and other terrorist acts.

But, in their defense, there were already ordinary Deer Rifles on the market that use the same bullets that were gas loaded firearms. So, in order to ban them, you would have to ban them too. And there was never a call to ban them, before the AR-15 became so popular.

Would not be my choice of gun for a sniper's rifle. Proves this kid that tried to use this weapon was a complete retard! You would want a snipers rifle, on a tripod mount, with a long barrel for that type of use!

Last edited:
Some simply miss the point and are so incredibly disapointed that it wasn't worse...so sad, too bad...

Indeed... And he's a complete idiot...what doctor doesn't appreciate a miracle , both medical and spiritual, when he sees it...;)
I'm sure Comperatore's family doesn't think it was a miracle.

I'm sure Comperatore's family doesn't think it was a miracle.
An expected response...Never let a good tragedy go to waste...
You left out the names of the two other gentlemen who were severely injured...if you're going to be disrespectful, at least include everyone who was involved...

I meant Fauci's *and* Geeko Sportivo's purpose ...
I am not downplaying anything.

Just as I am not hyping it up to be something more than it was either- LIKE YOU!

You tards are trying to blame it on Democrats that had nothing to do with it.

And also you TARDS are trying to make it look like your Idol and cult leader rose from the dead- to become the 2nd coming of Christ or something.

Talk about retarded MOTHER-FUCKERS!

Back