Fauci writes off worries over Trump’s health post-shooting: ‘Superficial wound’

Some simply miss the point and are so incredibly disapointed that it wasn't worse...so sad, too bad...

Indeed... And he's a complete idiot...what doctor doesn't appreciate a miracle , both medical and spiritual, when he sees it...;)
You really are crazy. The photos show no damage that could be attributed to a bullet. You should be ashamed to have swallowed all those lies against Fauci. He is a highly respected, world famous doctor and department head. He traveled the world fighting diseases. He was requested to come to countries with breakouts. On the other hand, we have crazy Republicans who will believe any lie Trump tells them. The whole world is wrong. Trump is right. Can you think? Castgating Fauci is a confession of being easily conned and being unable to ferret out facts from lies. You should be ashamed.

Not at 130 yds. Those or the same tumbling bullets that rip kindergarden age children's bodies apart, even at close range.

And is one of the main reasons why so many people despise the fact that these guns are so available- A Killer's choice for School Shootings and other terrorist acts.

But, in their defense, there were already ordinary Deer Rifles on the market that use the same bullets that were gas loaded firearms. So, in order to ban them, you would have to ban them too. And there was never a call to ban them, before the AR-15 became so popular.

Would not be my choice of gun for a sniper's rifle. Proves this kid that tried to use this weapon was a complete retard! You would want a snipers rifle, on a tripod mount, with a long barrel for that type of use!
Little Lizard, Dr. Perwani the Medical examiner for Tarrant County taught my pathology class. He showed a lot of slides from gunshot victims. The reason a 5.56 does so much damage is because of its speed. In tissue the energy from the speed (around 3300 ft per second.) basically forms a triangular shock wave and pulverizes the tissue in its path. Once any bullets hits tissue it tumbles a 5.56 tumbles more because the front of the bullet is much lighter on it noses and that leads to tumble when it hits tissue. But saying that 223 or 5.56 tumble in the air is an urban myth.

Yes a sniper rifle would be a better choice but a 130 yards is an easy shot and well within the effective range of a 5.56. I can easily group 3 shots in a 1.5" group at 150 yards. My brother can put 3 round groups even tighter than that.

Little Lizard, Dr. Perwani the Medical examiner for Tarrant County taught my pathology class. He showed a lot of slides from gunshot victims. The reason a 5.56 does so much damage is because of its speed. In tissue the energy from the speed (around 3300 ft per second.) basically forms a triangular shock wave and pulverizes the tissue in its path. Once any bullets hits tissue it tumbles a 5.56 tumbles more because the front of the bullet is much lighter on it noses and that leads to tumble when it hits tissue. But saying that 223 or 5.56 tumble in the air is an urban myth.

Yes a sniper rifle would be a better choice but a 130 yards is an easy shot and well within the effective range of a 5.56. I can easily group 3 shots in a 1.5" group at 150 yards. My brother can put 3 round groups even tighter than that.
I am not disagreeing with any of that!

Perhaps the reason why he chose that weapon, over his Dad's deer rifle, was because he figured he may need that same gun to shoot his way out to escape.

Who knows? The whole thing carried out could have been a Death Wish!

now-we-know-v0-zrn1qtjo9sdd1.jpeg

Why are all you RWNJs so concerned about my dick?

Get your own.
They love talking about each other's penises and insinuating that democratic women have penises also. But you are attempting to have a conversation with some self hating morons that just broke the grindr app at the RNC. They love themselves some cock that's the truth.

Former White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci denounced questions around former President Trump’s health following the failed assassination attempt a week ago, noting he was suffering from a “superficial wound.”

“I don’t think there is much more to it,” he told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Friday, after watching clips of Trump speaking about his ear, which was grazed by a bullet during the shooting in Pennsylvania. “I mean, from what we’ve seen and what we’ve heard, it was … a bullet shot that grazed his ear and injured his ear.”

Fauci said that according to the physicians who examined the former president, there was no further damage.
Wow. He actually got something medically correct. Of course it doesn’t take a doctor to know that.

I am not downplaying anything.
Sure you are. There was an assassination attempt on the President that only missed killing him because he happened to turn/move his head just at the right moment, and instead of being concerned about a murder attempt, your immediate fear was that Donald Trump might garner some sympathy. You immediately turned the topic to that of his ear, telling us that it will be OK.

That was rather shitty of you.

Just as I am not hyping it up to be something more than it was either- LIKE YOU!
You are not hyping it because you are downplaying it, and you are downplaying it to the maximum extent possible. You practically demanded that nobody be concerned.

That was rather shitty of you.

You tards are trying to blame it on Democrats that had nothing to do with it.
I notice that I suddenly became plural again.

The only thing being blamed on Democrats is their vile, divisive rhetoric that drives people to be violent. I'm sure that you have noticed that Democrat-controlled cities all compete with each other for the "murder capitol" trophy. Aside from Democrats seeking to ensure all law-abiding Americans are completely defenseless before rising violent crime, and that police are fully defunded so as to not be able to respond to aid defenseless victims of violent crime, and stoking tensions and sensibilities to the point of generating riots (that bring in the looters), ...

... I never blamed Democrats specifically for Crooks' behavior. Why are you so willing to let Democrats off the hook for all of the above?

And also you TARDS are trying to make it look like your Idol and cult leader rose from the dead-
So if you are going to downplay an assassination attempt for all of these (rather stupid) reasons, you should write "You're goddammed right that I'm going to downplay the attempt on Trump's life" instead of trying to deny that you are downplaying an assassination attempt.

to become the 2nd coming of Christ or something.
I'm an atheist.

Talk about retarded MOTHER-FUCKERS!
How many retarded MOTHER-FUCKERS am I? Is "MOTHER-FUCKERS" really supposed to be hyphenated?

Back