FBI Confirms Would-Be Trump Assassin as Thomas Matthew Crooks, Matches Democrat Donor Description Per FEC Data.

Earl

FBI Confirms Would-Be Trump Assassin as Thomas Matthew Crooks, Matches Democrat Donor Description Per FEC Data.

UPDATE–SHOOTER NAMED: The shooter was named by the New York Post as Thomas Crooks of Bethel Park, PA in the Pittsburgh Metropolitan area. The National Pulse has found Federal Election Commission (FEC) data matching the name to a location in Bethel Park, which–if the same person–shows the shooter was a donor to the Progressive Turnout Project through ActBlue, a left-wing political fundraising platform. The Progressive Turnout Project helps to elect far-left Democrats to Congress and other offices.

People who believe what they want must be attained ***by any means necessary*** kill people. That would be people like Joe Biden and Chris Wallace and Joy Behar and Al Sharpton and all of the Squad. It would be Antifa and BLM and apparently the Democrat Party. It's the people who burn Pregnancy Resource Centers and churches. It's the people who support Hamas. Hey, any means necessary includes raping and killing girls and young women.

Perhaps we should tell Kamala Harris to not collect money to bond out domestic terrorists so they could continue their fight ***by any means necessary.***

When he was 17 years old, he donated $15 to a Democratic leaning group. A year later, he was a registered Republican.
Perhaps we should tell Kamala Harris to not collect money to bond out domestic terrorists so they could continue their fight ***by any means necessary.***

This lies squarely on the evil Democrats calling him Hitler, Nazi, threat to Democracy and every other vile thing they can think of.

"I hate Trump. I hate Republicans."
"And guess what, you got the wrong guy."

One more time: the shooter is dead, and not saying "I hate trump. I hate republicans." He certainly is not saying he is the wrong guy... BECAUSE HE IS DEAD!!!

So show that video a hundred more times, and show yourself as a fool.

When he was 17 years old, he donated $15 to a Democratic leaning group.

This lies squarely on the evil Democrats calling him Hitler, Nazi, threat to Democracy and every other vile thing they can think of.

A Trump hater shot Trump.

Suck on this, lying Trumpsuckers....

Screenshot-20240714-085702-2.jpg

Here is their "The Patriot Oasis" - Right wing as it gets:

There's the video, he donated to a Democratic leaning group.

Lots of Trump haters among the far left loons...like this Trump hater who shot him.

"I hate Trump. I hate Republicans."

A Trump hater shot Trump.

Last edited:
Back