FBI Confirms Would-Be Trump Assassin as Thomas Matthew Crooks, Matches Democrat Donor Description Per FEC Data.

what about the current video of him saying how he hates republicans and hates Trump. Antifa groomed then sacrificed this dumb kid,....id just about bet on it.
Indeed, Stone.

He is a Trump hater like many in the Democratic party.

Everyone remember the Texas mall shooter. The alt right tried to claim they had his mugshot... When the shooter had died in the incident. Needless to say, they do not take mugshots of dead people.

It was some random guy with a similar name who had speeding tickets that went to warrant.

Here is a hint, if the guy you think might be the right guy is alive, and the right guy is dead, you got the wrong guy.... Or you got Jesus.

Wait are you claiming Jesus tried to kill trump?

A Trump hater shot Trump.
No, all we know is a trump hater is alive, and did not shoot trump. The shooter of trump is dead.

I would guess that shooting trump suggests he hated trump, but that would just be a guess. We do not have any evidence of the shooter's hatred.

We do have evidence of the non-shooter's hatred of trump, but once again, who cares?

Everyone remember the Texas mall shooter. The alt right tried to claim they had his mugshot... When the shooter had died in the incident. Needless to say, they do not take mugshots of dead people.

It was some random guy with a similar name who had speeding tickets that went to warrant.

Here is a hint, if the guy you think might be the right guy is alive, and the right guy is dead, you got the wrong guy.... Or you got Jesus.

Wait are you claiming Jesus tried to kill trump?
A Trump hater...shows the shooter was a donor to the Progressive Turnout Project through ActBlue, a left-wing political fundraising platform. The Progressive Turnout Project helps to elect far-left Democrats to Congress and other offices.

what about the current video of him saying how he hates republicans and hates Trump. Antifa groomed then sacrificed this dumb kid,....id just about bet on it.
What the current video shows is a man who is currently alive, and saying he is the "wrong guy." The shooter is currently dead.

I do not know how much of a sacrifice the republican and trump hating person has made. He is alive, and looks healthy. He has a car. I do not see the sacrifice.

A Trump hater...shows the shooter was a donor to the Progressive Turnout Project through ActBlue, a left-wing political fundraising platform. The Progressive Turnout Project helps to elect far-left Democrats to Congress and other offices.
And a year later he was a registered Republican... So the most recent record we have of his politics is registering as a Republican.

Is Walt trying to lie under the guise of being a dumbass?

That's a new one. :dunno:
Is the shooter dead? Is the guy in the video saying he is not the shooter dead? For him to say he is the wrong guy, it would have been videoed after the shooting.

So we have two possibilities: either he is telling the truth, and is not the shooter, OR he is the second coming of Jesus, and supporting trump makes the tool of the Antichrist...

I have stopped caring which one Matt thinks is correct.

There's the video, he donated to a Democratic leaning group.

Lots of Trump haters among the far left loons...like this Trump hater who shot him.

"I hate Trump. I hate Republicans."

So the guy who shot him didn't like him. What a surprise. The point is he's a Righty, just not a Trump Righty.

Refute it, Walter.

There are lots of Democratic Trump haters.
You are asking me to prove that the shooter did not come back to life and make a video?

I take as a given that the dead are dead. As a member of a jury, I would not demand further proof that the dead remain dead. While it is not impossible for someone to be thought dead, and then come back to life, I believe that the dead stay dead to a reasonable doubt.

And the person in the video looks in good health. Usually someone who appears to come back to life would be near death.

you don't get the significance of the passage of time.
Crooks donated $15 to a moderate Democratic leaning group. Then a year later he registered as a Republican. Two years after that, he shot at trump, and died himself.

Then according to the alt right, he came back to life, and made a video saying he is the "wrong guy."

Crooks donated $15 to a moderate Democratic leaning group. Then a year later he registered as a Republican. Two years after that, he shot at trump, and died himself.

Then according to the alt right, he came back to life, and made a video saying he is the "wrong guy."
that shows his commitment to truth.

this is why you're losing.

you doubt the resurrection.

some things never change with you atheist demoralization agents of the black magic banker fascists.

Back