FBI Director Running Out of Adjectives for Nutty GOP Conspiracies

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
FBI Director Christopher Wray fielded hours of “absurd” questions on Wednesday from the Republican-led House Judiciary Committee, as the party continues to ramp up its attempts to discredit both Wray and the agency that he runs with claims of political bias towards conservatives.

Ironically, as he pointed out repeatedly during the six-hour hearing Wednesday, Wray is a lifelong Republican and member of the right-wing Federalist Society. He was also appointed to his post in 2017 by then-president Donald Trump.

“I hope you don’t change your party affiliation after this hearing is over,” Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO) joked at one point.

Despite his sterling conservative resume, Wray was forced to defend himself from charges of bias from members of his own party, many of whom alleged that the FBI was unfairly targeting the right in its recent investigations and prosecutions.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...6?cvid=f722e12e7f164e44b9c04bb4dc651c4c&ei=16

We now get lied to constantly, even under oath.... promises to tell the truth means nothing to people who dont believe that the truth exists, that there is only power, and that the ends justify the means.

We now get lied to constantly, even under oath.... promises to tell the truth means nothing to people who dont believe that the truth exists, that there is only power, and that the ends justify the means.

He told the truth. That is not what the Repubs wanted. This was a show for the easily fooled., like you. He answered everything as an adult would, even with the crazy right-wing gotcha mentality. This was a low level show for the uneducated and easily fooled.

Yes i agree. But this is not the conservative SCOTUS confirmation hearings and the lies the conservative candidates told to get confirmed.

The FBI Director here was open and truthful.

He told the truth. That is not what the Repubs wanted. This was a show for the easily fooled., like you. He answered everything as an adult would, even with the crazy right-wing gotcha mentality. This was a low level show for the uneducated and easily fooled.

It is not just a show.

MagaRepublicans demand 'loyalty' and are getting extremely angry that when they get 'a GOP investigator to Investigate Hunter'... when they get a 'GOP investigator, Durham, to investigate the 'Crime of the Century', ... when they get an FBI headed up by Republicans, and yet, in all instances they find no criminality in the Dem side and abundant criminality in the Magatard side.

This GOP House, is trying to intimidate the FBI to make them think twice about finding and charging criminality against the GOP, and that they EXPECT them to find and charge criminality against Dem's. Reality does not matter. And Matt Gaetz contempt and rage at Durham and now Director Wray exposes that clearly. He told Durham 'we expect more'.

The Magatards want the FBI to take away from this that if you investigate and charge Magatards we will continue to destroy your reputation with the public. And i think it will work to a degree. I think the FBI will be more hesitant to open investigations then they normally would just as Garland was slow to act on Trump crimes out of not wanting to look political.

I am glad you are finally accepting the truth about the Trumppers in Congress.

Yes i agree. But this is not the conservative SCOTUS confirmation hearings and the lies the conservative candidates told to get confirmed.

The FBI Director here was open and truthful.

No, he is trying to cover his ass.

All criminals lie when under interrogation.

Every day though we are finding out more about this scandal and the truth will eventually come out how the FBI and the DOJ protected the Bidens.

Every day though we are finding out more about this scandal and the truth will eventually come out how the FBI and the DOJ protected the Bidens.

Quote one statement he said that you can prove is a lie? Or even that you believe is a lie.

(this is where you refuse to do it and say i must prove he was not lying, in your usual way)

Quote one statement he said that you can prove is a lie? Or even that you believe is a lie.

(this is where you refuse to do it and say i must prove he was not lying, in your usual way)

Since he is lying how would I know?

If you tell me you are an astronaut you would probably be lying but how would I know?

Congress is investigating this and they will get to the bottom of it, I am not investigating it.

Shut the fuck up. Seriously. Your act is like moldy bread.

If you tell me you are an astronaut you would probably be lying but how would I know?

Congress is investigating this and they will get to the bottom of it, I am not investigating it.

It's called showing evidence, Nora. For example, when Trump lied to the troops about getting them a 10% raise, I simply had to check how much of a raise they actually got. Which was proof that Trump was lying.
Your hunches are not evidence.

So Trump protected Biden? That was nice of him. Gosh Nora, do you have any idea what a complete fucking tool you look like. To EVERYBODY here? You must not, or you would probably leave and never come back. I'm actually embarrassed for you, Nora.

It's called showing evidence, Nora. For example, when Trump lied to the troops about getting them a 10% raise, I simply had to check how much of a raise they actually got. Which was proof that Trump was lying.
Your hunches are not evidence.

Considering Wray is on record lying to congress in the past it's more than a hunch.

FBI Director Christopher Wray fielded hours of “absurd” questions on Wednesday from the Republican-led House Judiciary Committee, as the party continues to ramp up its attempts to discredit both Wray and the agency that he runs with claims of political bias towards conservatives.

Ironically, as he pointed out repeatedly during the six-hour hearing Wednesday, Wray is a lifelong Republican and member of the right-wing Federalist Society. He was also appointed to his post in 2017 by then-president Donald Trump.

“I hope you don’t change your party affiliation after this hearing is over,” Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO) joked at one point.

Despite his sterling conservative resume, Wray was forced to defend himself from charges of bias from members of his own party, many of whom alleged that the FBI was unfairly targeting the right in its recent investigations and prosecutions.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...6?cvid=f722e12e7f164e44b9c04bb4dc651c4c&ei=16

The fascist Trumplicans in the house are trying to intimidate, and manipulate the FBI and shape the FBI into their private gestapo to use has a political weapon.

Link? Liar. Why do you lie all the time, Nora? Is the truth that horrid for you? It must be.

On November 17, at a Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing, FBI Director Christopher Wray was questioned regarding the agency’s apparent failure to investigate the six-month surge of violence against pro-life organizations since the leak of the Dobbs case overturning the Supreme Court’s abortion ruling, Roe v Wade (1:37:55).

Senator Rick Scott (FL) described allegations that the FBI has been politicized when it comes to failure to investigate nationwide violence such as firebombings against pro-life organizations. When asked if his description of the allegations was correct, Wray pivoted away from Sen. Scott’s question to characterize the violence as being perpetrated by pro-lifers saying, “I don’t care what side of the issue you’re on, you don’t get to engage in violence.” Throwing pro-lifers a bone, he attempted to cement the lie with a fake statistic commenting that after the leak of the Dobbs case, “…probably in the neighborhood of 70% of our abortion-related violence cases or threats are…where the victims are pro-life

Yorganizations.”

Rev. Jim Harden, CEO of a firebombed pro-life medical office in Buffalo, sheds light on Director Wray’s math: “Director Wray’s 70% statistic paints a false political narrative that pro-life people are engaging in violence. The FBI padded their abortion-related violent crimes with 26 trumped-up indictments of closed cases of peaceful pro-life people under the pretense of FACE Act violations. If one were to add those cases to the 73 actual FACE Act violations against pro-life pregnancy centers, you get a total of 99 cases. 73 of 99 would be as Wray said, ‘in the neighborhood of 70%.’ What an honest FBI Director should have said then is, ‘Nearly 100% of all abortion-related violence is against pro-life organizations.’” Why would Wray want to mislead the public to think there is violence perpetrated by pro-lifers? It makes the FBI appear even-handed instead of politicized.

https://www.compasscarecommunity.com/2022/11/fbi-director-wray-lies-at-senate-hearing/

You need more?

Not a lie. Redo and resubmit, Nora.

Of course you would say that.

You will simply say that about anything I post so I'm not going to spend all day jumping through your little hoops.

You will have to admit the truth when the investigation is over.

Just like you claimed there was nothing on Hunter's laptop lol

Oooooops

hahahaha.

- he is lying
- but i am not aware of anything he said being a lie
- i have no way to prove he has lied

But the proof of my claim of him lying is that i cannot prove he is lying because he is lying.

As always you are a joke. Every single person making every single statement is lying by your standard.

Notice how predictable you are that i can absolute state what you will reply with.

You of all people know exactly about lying and being lied to. Its your specialty, handjob!

Back