FBI Director Running Out of Adjectives for Nutty GOP Conspiracies

Of course you would say that.

You will simply say that about anything I post so I'm not going to spend all day jumping through your little hoops.

You will have to admit the truth when the investigation is over.

Just like you claimed there was nothing on Hunter's laptop lol

Oooooops

Nope. Lying under oath is a crime. You claimed he lied under oath. He did not. The only liar here is you, Nora.

Your guy Trump is a heck of a liar, so no surprise you do it compulsively. Hey, tell us about that 10% raise Trump told OUR TROOPS deployed in Iraq that he had gotten them. Do you believe him?

He told the truth. That is not what the Repubs wanted. This was a show for the easily fooled., like you. He answered everything as an adult would, even with the crazy right-wing gotcha mentality. This was a low level show for the uneducated and easily fooled.

Exactly, Nadler laid it out perfectly in his introductory remarks, what to expect, nearly mimicking perfectly the line of questions the GOP representatives were going to ask, and they then went out and fulfilled Nadler’s prediction

Best was Gaetz, who asked Wray if the text “I am sitting here with my father ……” didn’t prove Joe Biden was guilty of strong arming the Chinese, and when Wray responded puzzled by the question that he couldn’t say, Gaetz immediately announced that Wray’s refusal to answer was proof Wray was covering up for Biden

And you are correct, this was, as are most of the House Committee’s hearings, totally for show, to provide fifteen minute segments on Fox and out of context tweets. The goal is to start the innuendo, and their media will take it from there

It is not just a show.

MagaRepublicans demand 'loyalty' and are getting extremely angry that when they get 'a GOP investigator to Investigate Hunter'... when they get a 'GOP investigator, Durham, to investigate the 'Crime of the Century', ... when they get an FBI headed up by Republicans, and yet, in all instances they find no criminality in the Dem side and abundant criminality in the Magatard side.

This GOP House, is trying to intimidate the FBI to make them think twice about finding and charging criminality against the GOP, and that they EXPECT them to find and charge criminality against Dem's. Reality does not matter. And Matt Gaetz contempt and rage at Durham and now Director Wray exposes that clearly. He told Durham 'we expect more'.

The Magatards want the FBI to take away from this that if you investigate and charge Magatards we will continue to destroy your reputation with the public. And i think it will work to a degree. I think the FBI will be more hesitant to open investigations then they normally would just as Garland was slow to act on Trump crimes out of not wanting to look political.

Their solution is to defund the FBI.

Of course you would say that.

You will simply say that about anything I post so I'm not going to spend all day jumping through your little hoops.

You will have to admit the truth when the investigation is over.

Just like you claimed there was nothing on Hunter's laptop lol

Oooooops

Show me where I said there was nothing on Hunters laptop. I'll wait, Nora.

Their solution is to defund the FBI.

Yes.

it is all part of attempts to intimidate the FBI and Prosecutors...

- Investigate and charge magatards and we will come for you
- investigate and find Dems innocent and will label you RINOs and come for you

Trump started that and i believe it is working. FBI fought against the search warrants for Mara Logo, despite the clear and obvious criminality and proof because they KNOW that if Trump gets back in, everyone who was part of signing off on that Raid, will be on his chopping block.

Trump is actively making it known that any and all FBI agents involved in his investigation and prosecutions will pay a price if he is re-elected and he will have the power to take his vengeance.

No, he is trying to cover his ass.

All criminals lie when under interrogation.

Every day though we are finding out more about this scandal and the truth will eventually come out how the FBI and the DOJ protected the Bidens.

For what? Every day we find out how wrong and crazy you rightys are. Barr actually protected Trump. Biden does not need protection.

For what? Every day we find out how wrong and crazy you rightys are. Barr actually protected Trump. Biden does not need protection.

And that is it, Biden does not need protection, as much as the right tries to portray him as a crook and criminal, he is not the scandal ridden individual his predecessor was

I am glad you are finally accepting the truth about the Trumppers in Congress.

That they were too cowardly to call Wray a liar to his face?

It is sad - because Wray perjured himself for hours - as is so common for the Reich.

Even a couple of democrats called Wray out for his "inconsistencies" with facts.

Wray was flat out nailed for lying - by DEMOCRAT Rep. Zoe Lofgren

No, he is trying to cover his ass.

All criminals lie when under interrogation.

Every day though we are finding out more about this scandal and the truth will eventually come out how the FBI and the DOJ protected the Bidens.

Wray lied to congress, as he always does.

But WHY is Wray a toady for the Biden Cartel?

Garland I understand, he was part of the Obama plan to destroy America, but what does Wray get from his treason? Is he a true believer? A dedicated follower of Stalin and Mao?

Maybe - or somehow he profits from the massive corruption of the Biden Crime Spree.

Wray lied to congress, as he always does.

But WHY is Wray a toady for the Biden Cartel?

Garland I understand, he was part of the Obama plan to destroy America, but what does Wray get from his treason? Is he a true believer? A dedicated follower of Stalin and Mao?

Maybe - or somehow he profits from the massive corruption of the Biden Crime Spree.

Maybe it was an ongoing problem at the FBI and he just never had the balls to take it on so went along with it.

That's what I am thinking.

Remember that the FBI also covered for Hillary.

Show me where I said there was nothing on Hunters laptop. I'll wait, Nora.

Everyone on the left claimed that.

You can't run from it now.

Just like you all screamed russia collusion.

Face it, we on the right are being proven true on every single issue.

Nope. Lying under oath is a crime. You claimed he lied under oath. He did not. The only liar here is you, Nora.

Your guy Trump is a heck of a liar, so no surprise you do it compulsively. Hey, tell us about that 10% raise Trump told OUR TROOPS deployed in Iraq that he had gotten them. Do you believe him?

Trump doesn't control the purse, congress does.

That being said, they did receive around a 10% pay raise under Trump's administration although it wasn't all immediately.

Still, his words were true.

They got roughly 2.6% pay raises every year under Trump.

What else do you have?

That they were too cowardly to call Wray a liar to his face?

It is sad - because Wray perjured himself for hours - as is so common for the Reich.

Even a couple of democrats called Wray out for his "inconsistencies" with facts.

Wray was flat out nailed for lying - by DEMOCRAT Rep. Zoe Lofgren

Why did trump appoint such a cowardly swamp creature, to direct the FBI?

Everyone on the left claimed that.

You can't run from it now.

Just like you all screamed russia collusion.

Face it, we on the right are being proven true on every single issue.

I did not say it. Nor do I believe it. What I do believe is that there is nothing on his laptop that in any way suggests criminal activity by the President. Get it Nora? Or do I need to draw a picture?

Right about everythng? ROTFLMFAO!!! Quite the opposite. The Russians were helping the Trump campaign, and the Trump campaign happily took the help. It did not rise to the level of criminality, but to suggest there was nothing is just plain stupid. Also, Mueller identified numerous attempts by the President to obstruct the investigation.

Your hubris is why you are in for the biggest thrashing in US history. 2024 is going to be a bloodbath. Bye bye, MAGA. Bye bye Nora!!!

Back