FBI Director Running Out of Adjectives for Nutty GOP Conspiracies

Trump doesn't control the purse, congress does.

That being said, they did receive around a 10% pay raise under Trump's administration although it wasn't all immediately.

Still, his words were true.

They got roughly 2.6% pay raises every year under Trump.

What else do you have?

So, you are comfortable with Trump telling our deployed troops a bald faced lie? Okay, speaks volumes about your character, Nora. His words were a bald faced lie. Period, end of story.

I did not say it. Nor do I believe it. What I do believe is that there is nothing on his laptop that in any way suggests criminal activity by the President. Get it Nora? Or do I need to draw a picture?

Right about everythng? ROTFLMFAO!!! Quite the opposite. The Russians were helping the Trump campaign, and the Trump campaign happily took the help. It did not rise to the level of criminality, but to suggest there was nothing is just plain stupid. Also, Mueller identified numerous attempts by the President to obstruct the investigation.

Your hubris is why you are in for the biggest thrashing in US history. 2024 is going to be a bloodbath. Bye bye, MAGA. Bye bye Nora!!!

I will take that bet.

Crazy like Hunter's laptop claims that the left denied that turned out to be true?

You mean that type of crazy?

None of it turned out to be what they said. The laptop will die because it was in right-wing hands, and not secured for years. It was procured by a goofy righty, supposedly, at a computer repair shop. Then all kinds of claims about it came from the right, none of which has been shown as factual. Yeah, I mean that kind of crazy.

Yes i agree. But this is not the conservative SCOTUS confirmation hearings and the lies the conservative candidates told to get confirmed.

The FBI Director here was open and truthful.

ROFL-Emoticon.gif

FBI Director Christopher Wray fielded hours of “absurd” questions on Wednesday from the Republican-led House Judiciary Committee, as the party continues to ramp up its attempts to discredit both Wray and the agency that he runs with claims of political bias towards conservatives.

Ironically, as he pointed out repeatedly during the six-hour hearing Wednesday, Wray is a lifelong Republican and member of the right-wing Federalist Society. He was also appointed to his post in 2017 by then-president Donald Trump.

“I hope you don’t change your party affiliation after this hearing is over,” Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO) joked at one point.

Despite his sterling conservative resume, Wray was forced to defend himself from charges of bias from members of his own party, many of whom alleged that the FBI was unfairly targeting the right in its recent investigations and prosecutions.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...6?cvid=f722e12e7f164e44b9c04bb4dc651c4c&ei=16

You mean he was running out of lies. He did more dodging than answering questions

hahahaha.

- he is lying
- but i am not aware of anything he said being a lie
- i have no way to prove he has lied

But the proof of my claim of him lying is that i cannot prove he is lying because he is lying.

As always you are a joke. Every single person making every single statement is lying by your standard.

Notice how predictable you are that i can absolute state what you will reply with.

There are complete assholes on this forum. We know who they are.

We know exactly who the racists are.

The ones who are totally off their rocker. Known.

But, you are correct. This person is a running joke. Complete and utter fool.

What is laughable is that yesterday when the claim was made that Wray was telling non stop lies to Congress and i said 'quote one lie', the response was 'how would we know which was a lie, when he was lying'.

I can quote direct lies by the Trump SCOTUS picks if asked, as they are showing a pattern to lie almost as much as Trump.

No, he is trying to cover his ass.

All criminals lie when under interrogation.

Every day though we are finding out more about this scandal and the truth will eventually come out how the FBI and the DOJ protected the Bidens.

Suck that Putin cock

Since he is lying how would I know?

If you tell me you are an astronaut you would probably be lying but how would I know?

Congress is investigating this and they will get to the bottom of it, I am not investigating it.

Because these republicans suck putins cock

Back