FBI Orchestrated Jan 6 Riots ‘to Entrap MAGA Americans,’ Explains Congress’ Homeland

The J6 committee withholding evidence. The FBIs refusal to answer questions and the extreme sentences for the protestors along with a threat to anyone who appeals their case will get more prison time.by the DOJ.

Covid was a violation of individual rights and the Nazi like enforcement was just that.

The J6 committee was a political dog & pony show. It really meant nothing.

Nobody should expect the FBI to divulge where their agents are or aren't. That would be like local law enforcement telling the public that they have undercover agents in local xxxx gang or the CIA telling the public where in the world they have agents working undercover. None of those should ever happen.

I agree that some of the sentences were excessive. One judge has already ruled that at least one was.

However, none of that is a conspiracy theory in my book. A conspiracy theory, as you mentioned early, is the claim that buses of FBI agents were brought in to wind up Trump supporters. What is your evidence for that?

Regarding Covid.... you're moving the goal posts from "it's just the flu" (which isn't a conspiracy theory either, IMO) to legit questions about our rights. However, the federal government didn't mandate masks. The federal government didn't implement lockdowns. In fact, multiple states never had lockdowns. Other states, like Florida, stopped lockdowns very quickly when compared to states like California. I guess I don't see a conspiracy theory, unless you're saying that state governors colluded in some way.

In 116 years, the FBI has never had a chief that is not a Republican. As for the Capitol Police, again two thirds of their oversight were Republicans. We could go on and on.

i say it all the time.

The Magats are constantly telling us how incredibly smart they think the Dem's are.

we can give Trump the POTUS office, let him hand pick a republican AG, put in place his hand picked FBI head, stack his Supreme court and yet the only ones of consequence investigated, convicted and charged are those in Trump's cabinet or campaign or otherwise in his orbit.

We Dem's do not need to hold any of the levers of power to still RUN SHIT as Magats are just that admittedly stupid and weak.

As always... see my signature. We win because they are stupid. It is our super power.

Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA), who chairs the Homeland Security Committee’s border subcommittee, is claiming Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents entrapped the U.S. Capitol rioters on January 6, 2021. The four-term Louisana Republican, speaking with the Implicit Bias podcast, said he reached his conclusion after conducting his own investigation into the matter.

According to Higgins, the protestors were incited to violence by “ghost buses” filled with FBI agent provocateurs. He added that when the House of Representatives finishes with the process of releasing the security tapes from that day, the federal prosecution of the January 6 rioters will fall apart.

When a Democrat Congressman tells you something you idiots believe them. This guy is also a Congressman. He is not lying.

While there has been no conclusive evidence that the FBI instigated the January 6 riot, several law enforcement officials have admitted that federal agents were among the crowd on that day. The National Pulse reported in August of last year that former Capitol Hill Police Chief Steven Sund had told Tucker Carlson in an unaired Fox News interview that “there was a fair amount of law enforcement” in the January 6 crowd. Sund said in the days after the riot, he discovered that the FBI had at least 18 undercover agents in the crowd.

In May of last year, an FBI whistleblower told the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government that the bureau withheld further CCTV footage from the riot over fears of outing “undercover” agents present in the crowd. In January 2022, FBI Executive Assistant Director Jill Sanborn refused to deny the FBI’s involvement in the January 6 violence.

The FBI is capable of identifying anyone who was there. They use facial recognition and are still arresting people 3 years later. Make them identify everyone. They should have no problem with that but they do. Why do you think that is?

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/0...ns-explains-congress-homeland-security-chief/

Get a life Dude- before you die and your ass grows together and your family throws you in the ground and forgets what a horrible human being you were!

i say it all the time.

The Magats are constantly telling us how incredibly smart they think the Dem's are.

we can give Trump the POTUS office, let him hand pick a republican AG, put in place his hand picked FBI head, stack his Supreme court and yet the only ones of consequence investigated, convicted and charged are those in Trump's cabinet or campaign or otherwise in his orbit.

We Dem's do not need to hold any of the levers of power to still RUN SHIT as Magats are just that admittedly stupid and weak.

As always... see my signature. We win because they are stupid. It is our super power.

They need everyone to be lying about absolutely everything for their argument to work. Wouldn't it just be easier to believe they are the ones lying?

Trump appointed both the Bill Barr the Attorney General and Wray, the FBI director, who reported to Bill Barr. You're such an ignorant pile of shit.

yes but never forget, no matter how much power and control we allow Magats, they are stupid and we are smart. Thus we still RUN SHIT and they do not.

They are hopeless before our brilliance and they admit it.

They need everyone to be lying about absolutely everything for their argument to work. Wouldn't it just be easier to believe they are the ones lying?

And i like that it makes the Magats have to accept how stupid and woefully inept they have to be for the Dems to still control ALL the outcomes, even when we give Magats all the power.

it has to be so embarrassing for them to have swallow and accept that we can give them all the major levers of power, POTUS, AG, Head of FBi, SC, and so on and so on, and yet ALL of their investigations against Dem's will be nothing burgers and we will still manage to get the Trump entourage, investigated, charged and jailed. Heck we even give them a staunch lifelong republi'can' Special counsel and it results in lots of Trump circle jailed people.

We win because they are stupid. It is our super power.

Nobody should expect the FBI to divulge where their agents are or aren't. That would be like local law enforcement telling the public that they have undercover agents in local xxxx gang or the CIA telling the public where in the world they have agents working undercover. None of those should ever happen.

I agree that some of the sentences were excessive. One judge has already ruled that at least one was.

However, none of that is a conspiracy theory in my book. A conspiracy theory, as you mentioned early, is the claim that buses of FBI agents were brought in to wind up Trump supporters. What is your evidence for that?

Regarding Covid.... you're moving the goal posts from "it's just the flu" (which isn't a conspiracy theory either, IMO) to legit questions about our rights. However, the federal government didn't mandate masks. The federal government didn't implement lockdowns. In fact, multiple states never had lockdowns. Other states, like Florida, stopped lockdowns very quickly when compared to states like California. I guess I don't see a conspiracy theory, unless you're saying that state governors colluded in some way.

Fauci mandated masks.
Fauci recommended lockdowns.

State governors colluded.

Some States rebelled, like FL.

yes but never forget, no matter how much power and control we allow Magats, they are stupid and we are smart. Thus we still RUN SHIT and they do not.

They are hopeless before our brilliance and they admit it.

Being a tyrant isn't being brilliant, Sock.

Over 800 have been found guilty and not one was an agent. Trumpys believe anything they are told by far-right sources.

Pikers.

Hitler found 14 MILLION guilty - 6 million of them Jews.

democrats have a LONG way to go to catch up. I know you're working on it, though.

Fauci mandated masks.
Fauci recommended lockdowns.

State governors colluded.

Some States rebelled, like FL.

Fauci mandated masks. - Link?

State governors colluded. - Link?

Fauci doesn't have the power to mandate masks. Fauci/CDC make recommendations. Some states NEVER had mask mandates.

Neither Fauci, nor the government, has the power to force lockdowns... that's why some states NEVER locked down.

FFS....If you were ever in the same zip code as reality, it would be the closest you've ever been.

Last edited:
Hitler found 14 MILLION guilty - 6 million of them Jews.

Hitler made it a point to keep people out of the court system. The Jews killed in the concentration camps were not found guilty of anything.

Herschel Grynszpan is the ultimate example of this. He killed a German diplomat in Paris in 1938, which spark Kristallnacht. He was tried and convicted by the French, but then set free when the French collapsed while being invaded by the Germans in 1940. He was almost immediately captured by the Germans, and...

And then just held. They could not figure out how to try him under German law. He was too famous to just quietly kill, like the rest of the Jews. They literally held him for years, just trying to figure out what to do with him. As the war wound down, and the Germans began realizing they would lose, someone finally killed him. No one really knows who, because things were collapsing.

The thing we do know is he was never found guilty of anything in Germany, even though he openly admitted to not just being Jewish, but also murdering a Nazi official.

Fauci mandated masks. - Link?

State governors colluded. - Link?

Fauci doesn't have the power to mandate masks. Fauci/CDC make recommendations. Some states NEVER had mask mandates.

Neither Fauci, nor the government, has the power to force lockdowns... that's why some states NEVER locked down.

FFS....If you were ever in the same zip code as reality, it would be the closest you've ever been.

Night likes making up things that never happened, so trump can avoid responsibility for what he did.

Most Congressional investigations are dog and pony show. The whole Biden and Mayorkas impeachments, not to mention multiple Benghazi investigations are good examples of this. Since they are political, not DOJ, nothing much comes of them unless a majority of Congress supports it…which did not happen with Traitor Trump’s coup attempt.

Agreed on the FBI. The conspiracy theorist nutjobs are always blaming the FBI and CIA for shit even though Congress has oversight on them.

Disagreed on the sentences since there’s an appeals process. Those who were non-violent and pled guilty got the lightest sentences. Those screaming in court or who were violent deserved what they got. They are free to appeal.

I didn’t see any draconian measure with COVID in Texas. Just smart medical advice. Those saying “no worse than the flu” haven’t heard of or remembered the Spanish Flu pandemic. When there’s no vaccine or herd immunity (meaning those who survived infection), then there’s a major problem. Now that we have both, it’s a much lesser problem despite the severity of COVID virus variations.

at least a couple dozen of Trumps cabinets hires have proved they have some good value...

It’s good to know some people in Washington still have integrity and who honor their oaths to the Constitution.

The saddest thing about that picture is that trump is proud of it.
He certainly is a queer duck; Trump has self-esteem issues and counters by being a narcissistic blowhard. The fact he doesn’t accept he looks like a clown with his spray on tan and combover proves he’s in denial and/or stupid.

Back