FBI Orchestrated Jan 6 Riots ‘to Entrap MAGA Americans,’ Explains Congress’ Homeland

You honestly believe Sybil is as sane as you are, Fredo? Even I know you still have some control over your faculties. That’s why I keep encouraging you to flip on your WSE friends before they make a patsy out of you. Sybil is a lost cause. He’s a paranoid schizophrenic who refuses to take his meds.
You aren't sane, Sybil. You actually think other people are yourself.

You can't project your problem on anybody else, Sock.

Ah yes. Your predictable tap dancing and avoiding is in full bloom! It began when I asked you to support your claims but, rather than actually supporting your claims, you resort to "You can't deny history, Sock."

Well, I'll try again.

Here are your assertions (with my requests for a link to support your claims):

Fauci mandated masks. - Link?

State governors colluded. - Link?

Some States rebelled, like FL.

Here's my response :

Fauci doesn't have the power to mandate masks. Fauci/CDC make recommendations. Some states NEVER had mask mandates.

Neither Fauci, nor the government, has the power to force lockdowns... that's why some states NEVER locked down.

Are you going to defend your claims or continue tap dancing?

Last edited:
You are so full of shit- IT IS SPURTING OUT YOUR MOUTH!

What possible reason or motivation would the FBI have in creating a storm on the capitol building?

Did you not watch Trump's speech prior to the MOB SCENE?

538900ae-1e65-46a7-90fe-317e4f78396c_text.gif

The motive was to declare an emergency so Pelosi could change the rules and block any objections to the certification, which she did. Yes I watched the speech where he told people to protest peacefully. The quote the media and the J6 committee edited out.

The motive was to declare an emergency so Pelosi could change the rules and block any objections to the certification, which she did. Yes I watched the speech where he told people to protest peacefully. The quote the media and the J6 committee edited out.

Why did Trump hold a rally on that day? No right wingers seems to know.

Why did Trump hold a rally on that day? No right wingers seems to know.

You cannot be as stupid as you sound. The rally was held because there was massive organized fraud. The voters wanted an investigation not denials from the crooks that watched it happen and did nothing. What a stupid fucking question.

You cannot be as stupid as you sound. The rally was held because there was massive organized fraud. The voters wanted an investigation not denials from the crooks that watched it happen and did nothing. What a stupid fucking question.

So,you have no idea why Trump held a rally on that day. Thanks for admitting it.

Ah yes. Your predictable tap dancing and avoiding is in full bloom! It began when I asked you to support your claims but, rather than actually supporting your claims, you resort to "You can't deny history, Sock."

Well, I'll try again.

Here are your assertions (with my requests for a link to support your claims):

Fauci mandated masks. - Link?

State governors colluded. - Link?

Some States rebelled, like FL.

Here's my response :

Fauci doesn't have the power to mandate masks. Fauci/CDC make recommendations. Some states NEVER had mask mandates.

Neither Fauci, nor the government, has the power to force lockdowns... that's why some states NEVER locked down.

Are you going to defend your claims or continue tap dancing?

this is why you're losing.

gaslighting everyone doesn't work very long.

That’s a nice fantasy from Planet Pinkie, but if it was true, why hasn’t the entire Republican Congress done something about it?

Back