FBI Orchestrated Jan 6 Riots ‘to Entrap MAGA Americans,’ Explains Congress’ Homeland

Ah yes. Your predictable tap dancing and avoiding is in full bloom! It began when I asked you to support your claims but, rather than actually supporting your claims, you resort to "You can't deny history, Sock."

Well, I'll try again.

Here are your assertions (with my requests for a link to support your claims):

Fauci mandated masks. - Link?

State governors colluded. - Link?

Some States rebelled, like FL.

Here's my response :

Fauci doesn't have the power to mandate masks. Fauci/CDC make recommendations. Some states NEVER had mask mandates.

Neither Fauci, nor the government, has the power to force lockdowns... that's why some states NEVER locked down.

Are you going to defend your claims or continue tap dancing?

You can't deny history, Sock, nor blame me for YOUR problems.

Why would they when the majority and the leadership were complicit? That excuse means nothing.
Wow. Why do you think Trump and the Republican Congress were complicit?

Trump had two weeks to pardon the Insurrectionists. Instead, he threw them under the bus. Your theory that he was complicit explains it. Kudos!

Trump had two weeks to pardon the Insurrectionists. Instead, he threw them under the bus. Your theory that he was complicit explains it. Kudos!

No one was even charged by then. Get real POS.

No insurrection, Sock.
What Republican Congress???

Back