FBI Orchestrated Jan 6 Riots ‘to Entrap MAGA Americans,’ Explains Congress’ Homeland

As I said earlier, I consider it to be an audit, at least of certain aspects of the ballots, even if not every aspect.. If you don't like that term, you can call it whatever you'd like or no term at all.

You are asserting that Georgia is falsifying the numbers. Based on what? Where did Trump's team get their numbers?

There are no valid numbers, Sock. Georgia never chose any electors.

Fake ballots? Where did those come from? Where did that person/those people get the software to print those ballots?
RQAA. Stop repeating questions that I and others have already answered, Sock. It's mindless.
AZ is a full forensic audit of ballots, to appease the conspiracy theorists who were certain there were fake/Chinese bamboo ballots. Do you know how many fake ballots were found
Unknown. Irrelevant.
Less than 1.
Argument from randU fallacy, Sock. You cannot just make up numbers and use them as 'data'.

The election in AZ also faulted due to election fraud by Democrats. AZ never chose any electors.
The election in AZ faulted AGAIN in 2022. There was never any valid election for governor.

AZ is currently without a governor, and the legislature has not yet done anything about it.

RQAA. Stop repeating questions that I and others have already answered, Sock. It's mindless.

Unknown. Irrelevant.

Argument from randU fallacy, Sock. You cannot just make up numbers and use them as 'data'.

The election in AZ also faulted due to election fraud by Democrats. AZ never chose any electors.
The election in AZ faulted AGAIN in 2022. There was never any valid election for governor.

AZ is currently without a governor, and the legislature has not yet done anything about it.

:laugh: :laugh: And the tap dancing begins!

There is no link for something that didn't happen, Sock.
Attempted force of negative proof fallacy.

Link for the story about Georgia not picking electors. I'm curious how Biden's win was made official, in DC, without input from Georgia and why nobody noticed.

Last edited:
number of people testiying to anything proves nothing dipshit.
Except in court, Fredo. Go ahead and clean the switches on your suicide belt and polish your helmet to defend your Orange Jesus, the traitorous, oath-breaking, clown-faced pedophile.

8mrf6l.jpg

Unknown. Irrelevant.

"The election in AZ also faulted due to election fraud by Democrats. AZ never chose any electors.
The election in AZ faulted AGAIN in 2022. There was never any valid election for governor."

Link for these claims, also. :laugh:

As I said earlier, I consider it to be an audit, at least of certain aspects of the ballots, even if not every aspect.. If you don't like that term, you can call it whatever you'd like or no term at all.

You are asserting that Georgia is falsifying the numbers. Based on what? Where did Trump's team get their numbers?

Right. Trump's team, like Mike Lindell (repeatedly and still ongoing), got trolled by some kid in his mom's basement. It was all lies. And then Trump trolled (grifted) all of his supporters knowing it was all a lie....and his supporters swallowed it hook, line and sinker....rod and reel.

well, as long as liar you considers it an audit, that's good enough.

is Ray Epps a valid example for you?

an informant clearly coordinating activities and planning the whole thing according to his tweets?

Epps was definitely a Fed operative/collaborator. They had him cold on videos inciting protesters to enter the Capitol so they had to convict him but with only a mere slap on the wrist.

Back