FBI Orchestrated Jan 6 Riots ‘to Entrap MAGA Americans,’ Explains Congress’ Homeland

...and you've given back too. LOL

Yes, JPP is the Wild West of forums. I like it this way as opposed to the overly-moderated forums like DP and even USMB.

I plan to be civil going forward. That will highlight the depravity on this forum and may make a change for the better.

I also do not like over-moderated forums but when I use profanity it is normally not aimed at forum members but at entities in the media.

I plan to be civil going forward. That will highlight the depravity on this forum and may make a change for the better.

I also do not like over-moderated forums but when I use profanity it is normally not aimed at forum members but at entities in the media.

like fucking cocksucking Mika Brezinski?

If the wacky conspiracy theories are still part of it, that won't work. :)

...and that makes a difference how?

If the wacky conspiracy theories are still part of it, that won't work. :)

...and that makes a difference how?

Right, conspiracy theories......... so many of the so called wacky conspiracy theories are proving to be not theory but fact and/or true conspiracies.

Secondly, being nice and civil is catchy, just as is being nasty and insulting.

You seem like a decent man. Do you want to swim in a proverbial sewer daily?

Right, conspiracy theories......... so many of the so called wacky conspiracy theories are proving to be not theory but fact and/or true conspiracies.

he's not a decent man at all.

he's a totalitarian deep state pig who daily threatens others with democide, or death by government.

the time confession article.

so what we have here is censorship, unconstitutional rule changes, fast and loose campaign cash, and a willingness to break the law as demonstrated by Dems in their confession.

You're conflating two different things. One side is a legitimate concern about government influence on social media sites and legitimate legal questions about the legality of voting policy changes made due to COVID (most or all of which ha e been resolved in court).

Those two very legit questions are completely separate from lies and conspiracy theories spread by Trump, Giuliani, Powell, Lindell and many other Republicans.

Last edited:

Great. Name three.

I like being nice until it's time not to be nice. Nothing wrong with that although most MAGAts see it as a sign of weakness because they are poorly educated and many are mentally ill.

I like studying the human condition. The fact our nation is so divided politically and toying with authoritarianism fascinates me. My education is Behavioral Psychology (BA) and International Relations (MS). I've applied both educations in both my military and civilian careers. Now I'm applying them on JPP. In both my careers, nutjobs, low IQ and poorly educate people were screened out. I rarely encountered them except in a bar or at Walmart. Here, I'm able to interact with them daily.

Great. Name three.

I like being nice until it's time not to be nice. Nothing wrong with that although most MAGAts see it as a sign of weakness because they are poorly educated and many are mentally ill.

I like studying the human condition. The fact our nation is so divided politically and toying with authoritarianism fascinates me. My education is Behavioral Psychology (BA) and International Relations (MS). I've applied both educations in both my military and civilian careers. Now I'm applying them on JPP. In both my careers, nutjobs, low IQ and poorly educate people were screened out. I rarely encountered them except in a bar or at Walmart. Here, I'm able to interact with them daily.

no.

you deep state fuckos are trying to divide it and youre the totalitarians.

:truestory:

Great. Name three.

I'm very surprised that you don't see where the authoritarianism and tyranny is coming from in the USA. It is not the right.
You appear to have very good credentials but in my opinion you have a serious blind spot.

You're conflating two different things. One side is a legitimate concern about government influence on social media sites and legitimate legal questions about the legality of voting policy changes made due to COVID (most, or all, of which ha e been resolved in court).

Those two very legit questions are completely separate from lies and conspiracy theories spread by Trump, Giuliani, Powell, Lindell and many other Republicans.

so you're pro censorship?

this is why you're losing.

and you ARE losing.

I'm very surprised that you don't see where the authoritarianism and tyranny is coming from in the USA. It is not the right.
You appear to have very good credentials but in my opinion you have a serious blind spot.

Name three thing coming from the left that are authoritarian or tyrannical.

Back