FBI Orchestrated Jan 6 Riots ‘to Entrap MAGA Americans,’ Explains Congress’ Homeland

There are no words someone could say to me that would turn me into a traitor. If Biden told me to attack the Capitol Building, I would wonder what is wrong with Biden. I would not attack the Capitol Building.

you don't even believe in enforcing the border.

all you needed was a few globalist buzzwords.

you're soaking in it, Palmolive.

Palmolive-Dishwashing-Liquid-Advertisment-1976.jpg

wow.png

Last edited:
There are no words someone could say to me that would turn me into a traitor. If Biden told me to attack the Capitol Building, I would wonder what is wrong with Biden. I would not attack the Capitol Building.
Exactly

There are people on this board who believe dumb shit like that. The crazies will chime in. They will reveal themselves.
I always am thankful when they wear shirts, hats or have flags on their cars, easy to identify and avoid.

We went from over a thousand FBI agents, to one who never was an agent or informant. What do they call someone who is neither an agent nor any informant? Oh yeah, just some guy.

According to his court suit, Epps never worked for or with the FBI. He is one of you, not one of them.

He has trouble retaining facts. He’s been told about Epps numerous times. He chooses to remain ignorant, and lie.

I always am thankful when they wear shirts, hats or have flags on their cars, easy to identify and avoid.
Agreed. It's like wearing a sign that says "I'm an idiot and a traitor".

He has trouble retaining facts. He’s been told about Epps numerous times. He chooses to remain ignorant, and lie.

It's not rational to try to converse with irrational people. Fredo is clearly slipping a few gears and that is why he's so easily manipulated by his Threeper "friends" like STY.

Agreed. It's like wearing a sign that says "I'm an idiot and a traitor".

It's not rational to try to converse with irrational people. Fredo is clearly slipping a few gears and that is why he's so easily manipulated by his Threeper "friends" like STY.

yeah, they should be made to wear gold stars, eh nazi?

The Jews do it to themselves, is that what your WSE friends told you?

when are you shooting up the day care center?
Nice try, son, but none of the above.

Are you self-medicating again this morning, Fredo? STY said the FBI interviewed him after 1/6. Did they interview you? Do you think he rolled on his Threeper friends which would explain why he took down his Threeper signature. Do you think he rolled on you?

Nice try, son, but none of the above.

Are you self-medicating again this morning, Fredo? STY said the FBI interviewed him after 1/6. Did they interview you? Do you think he rolled on his Threeper friends which would explain why he took down his Threeper signature. Do you think he rolled on you?

:neat:

Proof he's a MAGAt idiot. If true, it also proves that the Republican President and the Republican Senate in 2020 were completely incompetent.

Competent enough to offer 10,000 National Guard. Why was Trump turned down? Because no one would have gotten into the Capitol with those troops and the violence could not be instigated. A riot outside the Capitol would not stop the procedure and they needed it stopped to stop the challenges. Congress was complicit except for 147 who voted to investigate.

Competent enough to offer 10,000 National Guard. Why was Trump turned down? Because no one would have gotten into the Capitol with those troops and the violence could not be instigated. A riot outside the Capitol would not stop the procedure and they needed it stopped to stop the challenges. Congress was complicit except for 147 who voted to investigate.
Who is more powerful than the Commander in Chief? The Democrats? Nancy? Is she smarter than Pedo Don too?

Back