FBI Orchestrated Jan 6 Riots ‘to Entrap MAGA Americans,’ Explains Congress’ Homeland

How do you operate on a daily basis in the real world? I understand everyone likes a conspiracy theory or two but gimme a break.

When you look at how many have been proven true you should wonder why you believe the criminals in power. You are the one that needs a keeper. You clearly already have a master.

The FBI, Capitol building guards, and capitol police, along with privately contracted agents, were ALL organized by the Democrat party to support the riot by Democrats.
It was not organized overnight.

In 116 years, the FBI has never had a chief that is not a Republican. As for the Capitol Police, again two thirds of their oversight were Republicans. We could go on and on.

Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA), who chairs the Homeland Security Committee’s border subcommittee, is claiming Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents entrapped the U.S. Capitol rioters on January 6, 2021. The four-term Louisana Republican, speaking with the Implicit Bias podcast, said he reached his conclusion after conducting his own investigation into the matter.

According to Higgins, the protestors were incited to violence by “ghost buses” filled with FBI agent provocateurs. He added that when the House of Representatives finishes with the process of releasing the security tapes from that day, the federal prosecution of the January 6 rioters will fall apart.

When a Democrat Congressman tells you something you idiots believe them. This guy is also a Congressman. He is not lying.

While there has been no conclusive evidence that the FBI instigated the January 6 riot, several law enforcement officials have admitted that federal agents were among the crowd on that day. The National Pulse reported in August of last year that former Capitol Hill Police Chief Steven Sund had told Tucker Carlson in an unaired Fox News interview that “there was a fair amount of law enforcement” in the January 6 crowd. Sund said in the days after the riot, he discovered that the FBI had at least 18 undercover agents in the crowd.

In May of last year, an FBI whistleblower told the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government that the bureau withheld further CCTV footage from the riot over fears of outing “undercover” agents present in the crowd. In January 2022, FBI Executive Assistant Director Jill Sanborn refused to deny the FBI’s involvement in the January 6 violence.

The FBI is capable of identifying anyone who was there. They use facial recognition and are still arresting people 3 years later. Make them identify everyone. They should have no problem with that but they do. Why do you think that is?

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/0...ns-explains-congress-homeland-security-chief/

Here’s a Russian whore

Let’s give him the rewards that a Putin whore deserves

Joe is not a dictator. He's Chief Puppet.
The Democrats pull the strings, particularly Obama (effectively running as a 3rd term as 'president').

The current government at the 'federal' level is oligarchy.

I agree that Obama is behind the systematic destruction of this country. Joe is completely oblivious of everything but little girls. He is one sick puppy.

When you look at how many have been proven true you should wonder why you believe the criminals in power. You are the one that needs a keeper. You clearly already have a master.

I'm sure life as a Right-wing conspiracy loon is fun from time to time, but it must be hard to remember how to pay your taxes and get up to go to work when you believe most of the shit being pedaled.

I agree that Obama is behind the systematic destruction of this country.

Watch out. Obama keeps tabs on this board. He's aware that YOU are aware of his nefarious evil plans. If I were you I'd go into hiding.

PLUS Obama is a super-villain who can travel in time. Remember the Obamaphone that was actually part of a Reagan Era Communications Bill? Yeah, Obama traveled back in time and FORCED Ronald Reagan, against his will, to sign that into law. Poor Ronny Reagan.

Watch out. Obama keeps tabs on this board. He's aware that YOU are aware of his nefarious evil plans. If I were you I'd go into hiding.

PLUS Obama is a super-villain who can travel in time. Remember the Obamaphone that was actually part of a Reagan Era Communications Bill? Yeah, Obama traveled back in time and FORCED Ronald Reagan, against his will, to sign that into law. Poor Ronny Reagan.

Suck that Putin cock

I'm sure life as a Right-wing conspiracy loon is fun from time to time, but it must be hard to remember how to pay your taxes and get up to go to work when you believe most of the shit being pedaled.

It’s a Russian bot hole just like you

Fucking loser assed Russian whore

Obama is the worst thing that ever happened to this country. I could give 0 fucks about you or your glib bullshit. You support criminals and Communists.

Obama is the worst thing that ever happened to this country. I could give 0 fucks about you or your glib bullshit. You support criminals and Communists.

Yes Obama was the worst thing for YOUR Country

Your dictator of your mother Russia agrees with you

Back