FBI Orchestrated Jan 6 Riots ‘to Entrap MAGA Americans,’ Explains Congress’ Homeland

How exactly did they convince "patriotic Americans" to commit treason?

They "entrapped" them. "Pick up that metal barrier, assault police officers with it and break out windows and doors. Then, hang Mike Pence."

MAGA: "Duh, OK."

The "Alt Right"? The people who want secure borders, crime under control and parental rights? Not to mention a real economy.
No, the far right autocrats who want an all powerful federal government run by white supremacists. You know, like the good ol' days.

No, Chicom. It came from the Democrats.

Somehow I knew even before clicking the quote notice that I was wasting my time...I now almost never read what you write.

Writing this is also a waste of time, as the chances that you will ever measure up approach zero.

is Ray Epps a valid example for you?

an informant clearly coordinating activities and planning the whole thing according to his tweets?

Ray Epps was indicted. He was delusional if he thought the was orchestrating anything. The night before when he was telling some protestors they had to go into the Capitol, they starting chanting "fed, fed" at Epps.

The FBI was never Trumps. Either were any government institution for that matter. Get fucking real Trump was sabotaged at every turn.

Trump appointed both the Bill Barr the Attorney General and Wray, the FBI director, who reported to Bill Barr. You're such an ignorant pile of shit.

They "entrapped" them. "Pick up that metal barrier, assault police officers with it and break out windows and doors. Then, hang Mike Pence."

MAGA: "Duh, OK."

I know I said it before, but if Biden told me to storm the Capitol Building, I would think "whats wrong with Biden?" I would not commit treason, just because Biden told me to.

I do not think there is any way to "entrap" me in treason.

In 116 years, the FBI has never had a chief that is not a Republican. As for the Capitol Police, again two thirds of their oversight were Republicans. We could go on and on.

That won't work, Sock.
The FBI is not the director. The capitol police are not their directors.

Watch out. Obama keeps tabs on this board. He's aware that YOU are aware of his nefarious evil plans. If I were you I'd go into hiding.

PLUS Obama is a super-villain who can travel in time. Remember the Obamaphone that was actually part of a Reagan Era Communications Bill? Yeah, Obama traveled back in time and FORCED Ronald Reagan, against his will, to sign that into law. Poor Ronny Reagan.

Trivial fallacy.

Back