FBI Orchestrated Jan 6 Riots ‘to Entrap MAGA Americans,’ Explains Congress’ Homeland

You know when you say shit like this it basically guts any legitimacy of any actual point you ever DO make. The worst? Even worse than Nixon? Worse than Andrew Johnson? Worse than Ulysses S. Grant? Really?

oh, wait, you don't know any history! The only thing you know is what you see on Fox news today.

Got it.

You don't get to declare 'legitimacy' for everyone.
Yes. Worse than all of them.

It is YOU that doesn't know history. You cannot ignore it or change it. FOX is also owned and operated by leftists.

The "Alt Right"? The people who want secure borders, crime under control and parental rights? Not to mention a real economy.

There is no such thing as 'Alt Right', of course. It's a buzzword created by Democrats.
But conservatives DO want secure borders, crime under control, a good economy and parental rights.

Ray Epps was indicted. He was delusional if he thought the was orchestrating anything. The night before when he was telling some protestors they had to go into the Capitol, they starting chanting "fed, fed" at Epps.

Blatant lie, Sock. That won't work.

I know I said it before, but if Biden told me to storm the Capitol Building, I would think "whats wrong with Biden?" I would not commit treason, just because Biden told me to.

I do not think there is any way to "entrap" me in treason.

Yet you support traitors.

Trump appointed both the Bill Barr the Attorney General and Wray, the FBI director, who reported to Bill Barr. You're such an ignorant pile of shit.

That means nothing and you know it, if you have a brain. They both are Deep State and never supported Trump.You are the ignoramus here. Party does not mean a thing when it comes to keeping power.

That means nothing and you know it, if you have a brain. They both are Deep State and never supported Trump.You are the ignoramus here. Party does not mean a thing when it comes to keeping power.

trump appointed an administration of deep staters who did not support the alt right cause? If that is true, you probably should never elect trump again.

Ray Epps was indicted. He was delusional if he thought the was orchestrating anything. The night before when he was telling some protestors they had to go into the Capitol, they starting chanting "fed, fed" at Epps.

i think they let him go. or gave him a slap.

he was actually clearly leading the main real violence, the initial breach of the barrier, or the bike rack, as it seems.

this was so clearly an entrapment operation that if you're still denying you're dumb as fuck.
(or just a liar)
:truestory:

I know I said it before, but if Biden told me to storm the Capitol Building, I would think "whats wrong with Biden?" I would not commit treason, just because Biden told me to.

I do not think there is any way to "entrap" me in treason.

ray epps said storm the capitol.

trump said remain peaceful and then he said go home.

Back