Fear of school shootings is keeping cell phones in school. Our kids will pay the pric

I don’t know “cawacko,” ever since you have been selling the potential of USC football you seem to be always wanted this coach or that coach fired. Could it be they fall short of the right personnel for the coaches to work with, which would amazing for USC since they have been robbing from other programs for a few years now, ain’t called transfer U for no reason, although Deon did set new records at Colorado. You got to do what Utah did, buy them all new $56,000 vehicles, the whole team

And can’t say the product on the field last night wasn’t entertaining nor exciting, and I didn’t even have a fish in the game

Robbing from other programs? How do we rob from anyone? (unless you're talking the transfer portal but that's hardly unique to USC. This is the era of player empowerment with N.I.L. and transfer portal, no longer do the good ole boys have total control)

I've said before I had tempered expectations because of how low we had fallen. That said there are clearly no dominate teams this season like we've seen in the past. In such an environment we had a chance. We clearly have an exceptional offense and all we really needed was an average defense. Instead we've had an historically bad one.

we need cell phones in schools just to keep eyes on big brother and his perverted teachings.

the article is unconvincing and you're an imbecile.

The damage done by social media to kids, and kids spending time in school on it is unconvincing? LOL, ok. But I know asshat, when I said I want my daughter to go to USC (or any elite college) you said I was a terrible parent. So yes, in that light understanding the issues of social media would make me an imbecile.

Why not cell phones with bare essentials on them? Also ones that don't vibrate or ring.

You’re not going to be able to screen that kind of thing. Nor dictate what kind of phones they personally purchase.

There are districts which have implemented restrictive policies, so they are doable.

Robbing from other programs? How do we rob from anyone? (unless you're talking the transfer portal but that's hardly unique to USC. This is the era of player empowerment with N.I.L. and transfer portal, no longer do the good ole boys have total control)

I've said before I had tempered expectations because of how low we had fallen. That said there are clearly no dominate teams this season like we've seen in the past. In such an environment we had a chance. We clearly have an exceptional offense and all we really needed was an average defense. Instead we've had an historically bad one.

Did not Washington give up big numbers, and are they not number five today? and I believe you got Oregon coming up, number six, USC is just playing top teams who can score. If UCLA runs up big numbers you got a case with the “historically bad one.” As a side note, Washington should be fourth, seen FSU play this year, against BC, and their not top four, one early win against LSU and since beating ACC teams with zero depth this deep into the year

Be happy, you ought watch an Army game, old style football, which I find interesting, but most fans wouldn’t like, and it is all about fans watching, and the resulting bucks

And we’ve already been thru the NIL/transfer fiasco

You’re not going to be able to screen that kind of thing. Nor dictate what kind of phones they personally purchase.

There are districts which have implemented restrictive policies, so they are doable.

you just don't want it known what's going on in government schools.

The damage done by social media to kids, and kids spending time in school on it is unconvincing? LOL, ok. But I know asshat, when I said I want my daughter to go to USC (or any elite college) you said I was a terrible parent. So yes, in that light understanding the issues of social media would make me an imbecile.

yes. its unconvincing.

you just don't want government school teachings to go public.

The schools provide them. No wifi outside of them.

Why not cell phones with bare essentials on them? Also ones that don't vibrate or ring.

Nah, that ain’t happening, if they have them, they ain’t using putting them aside, as I said, with parent involvement, and all the other hurdles teachers have today, I don’t think it is a battle teachers want to fight, all they can do is request the students put the phone away during class time

yes. its unconvincing.

you just don't want government school teachings to go public.

What the hell are you talking about, if a parent is that paranoid they ought to h9ms school their kid or send the to some charter school of which the most are mediocre at best

You got to turn off your radio every now or then and get out more, a lot more

What the hell are you talking about, if a parent is that paranoid they ought to h9ms school their kid or send the to some charter school of which the most are mediocre at best

You got to turn off your radio every now or then and get out more, a lot more

your whole notion here is idiotic.

students have a right to film their teachers for the entire lesson.

the parents have a right to know.

and teacher quality can be audited.

of course teachers don;t want this.

students have a right to film their teachers for the entire lesson.

the parents have a right to know.

and teacher quality can be audited.

of course teachers don;t want this.

If a parent is that worried about what their kid is learning they ought to attack the curriculum, teachers teach what the curriculum dictates, and it is there for public access. Teachers are evaluated every year, and reviewed by administrators and public probably more than most other professions, which is why a lot are quitting

As I recommended, you go to get out more, a lot more

If a parent is that worried about what their kid is learning they ought to attack the curriculum, teachers teach what the curriculum dictates, and it is there for public access. Teachers are evaluated every year, and reviewed by administrators and public probably more than most other professions, which is why a lot are quitting

As I recommended, you go to get out more, a lot more

Yeah, kids largely bring their phone to class to F around (or maybe film a classroom fight). They aren’t there as ideological warriors.

My kids use their phones in school to do school work. The teacher has them researching and learning about how to determine the credibility of websites and such. They use laptops, but often the phone is more practical because the school computers are shit. They also use them for calculators and in foreign language with translations.

I know the phones need to be regulated in school, but they are going to have to be incorporated into school also. They are way too ingrained in our society to ban them outright.

DeSantis made it illegal for any kid to use a cell phone in class, but the teachers thus far are almost all ignoring it.

Before phones, they blamed the problems on video games, and before that music lyrics, and before that television. I suspect before that it was comic books and so on and so on.
If parents are really worried about school shootings, then they should vote for Democrats.

Back