FINALLY an HONEST DEMOCRAT Party Slogan for Nov. 2018 = I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!!!

Bigdog

Harris - make America a 3rd world shithole
"Police: Black woman declares 'I hate white people' before attacking Ride On bus passengers
by Kevin Lewis/ABC7Monday, June 18th 2018

Kimberly Jordan (Montgomery County Police Department)

GAITHERSBURG, Md. (ABC7) — A black woman declared her disdain for "white people" before pummeling two white passengers on board a moving Ride On bus, Gaithersburg Police said.

Kimberly Jordan, 24, of Silver Spring, is charged with racial harassment, obstructing and second-degree assault due to her alleged offensive and physically painful antics.

It was 9 p.m. on a Monday. The Ride On bus was operating a route near the intersection of Frederick Avenue and Travis Avenue, just north of the Lakeforest Mall.

Jordan allegedly began to stare at two white passengers and then murmured, "I hate white people." A short while later, Jordan, who weighs 250 pounds, reportedly stood up and clocked the female white passenger in the face. The male white passenger attempted to defend his friend, but got smacked in the face as well, police state.

The male victim suffered a "long" cut to this nose while the female victim had a number of scratches on her palms, likely defensive wounds.

@ABC7Kevin
NEW: Gaithersburg woman declares "I hate white people" before attacking two white passengers on a Ride On bus, cops say.

24yo Kimberly Jordan allegedly socked both victims in the face, causing cuts.

Jordan blamed her actions on failing to take meds. She's charged w/ hate crime.

Jordan fled from the bus, but officers responding to the assault call managed to catch her about a quarter mile away. Jordan initially told police that the female victim had issued the first blow, however, Ride On bus surveillance video showed differently.

Jordan ultimately began to whistle a different tune, first stating she felt remorseful for her actions, and later adding that she had not been taking her prescribed medication as of late. An officer advised that failing to take medicine is not an excuse for racist conduct. Jordan responded, "I know."

The Ride On bus driver told investigating officers that he witnessed the entire fight and heard Jordan utter, "I hate white people." Jordan's friend, who was also on the bus, corroborated the account as well.

According to court documents, Jordan was unemployed and lived with her grandmother at the time of her arrest. She has a lengthy arrest record for charges like theft, burglary, destruction of property, assault and domestic violence.

Jordan is scheduled to appear in Montgomery County District Court on July 12, for a preliminary hearing. She faces up to 13 years in prison. No defense attorney is currently listed in her court paperwork."

https://wjla.com/news/crime/black-woman-ride-on-bus-attack-white-people

So sad :(

138220.png

"Police: Black woman declares 'I hate white people' before attacking Ride On bus passengers
by Kevin Lewis/ABC7Monday, June 18th 2018

Kimberly Jordan (Montgomery County Police Department)

GAITHERSBURG, Md. (ABC7) — A black woman declared her disdain for "white people" before pummeling two white passengers on board a moving Ride On bus, Gaithersburg Police said.

Kimberly Jordan, 24, of Silver Spring, is charged with racial harassment, obstructing and second-degree assault due to her alleged offensive and physically painful antics.

It was 9 p.m. on a Monday. The Ride On bus was operating a route near the intersection of Frederick Avenue and Travis Avenue, just north of the Lakeforest Mall.

Jordan allegedly began to stare at two white passengers and then murmured, "I hate white people." A short while later, Jordan, who weighs 250 pounds, reportedly stood up and clocked the female white passenger in the face. The male white passenger attempted to defend his friend, but got smacked in the face as well, police state.

The male victim suffered a "long" cut to this nose while the female victim had a number of scratches on her palms, likely defensive wounds.

@ABC7Kevin
NEW: Gaithersburg woman declares "I hate white people" before attacking two white passengers on a Ride On bus, cops say.

24yo Kimberly Jordan allegedly socked both victims in the face, causing cuts.

Jordan blamed her actions on failing to take meds. She's charged w/ hate crime.

Jordan fled from the bus, but officers responding to the assault call managed to catch her about a quarter mile away. Jordan initially told police that the female victim had issued the first blow, however, Ride On bus surveillance video showed differently.

Jordan ultimately began to whistle a different tune, first stating she felt remorseful for her actions, and later adding that she had not been taking her prescribed medication as of late. An officer advised that failing to take medicine is not an excuse for racist conduct. Jordan responded, "I know."

The Ride On bus driver told investigating officers that he witnessed the entire fight and heard Jordan utter, "I hate white people." Jordan's friend, who was also on the bus, corroborated the account as well.

According to court documents, Jordan was unemployed and lived with her grandmother at the time of her arrest. She has a lengthy arrest record for charges like theft, burglary, destruction of property, assault and domestic violence.

Jordan is scheduled to appear in Montgomery County District Court on July 12, for a preliminary hearing. She faces up to 13 years in prison. No defense attorney is currently listed in her court paperwork."

https://wjla.com/news/crime/black-woman-ride-on-bus-attack-white-people

LOL

Jordan, who weighs 250 pounds,...According to court documents, Jordan was unemployed and lived with her grandmother at the time of her arrest. She has a lengthy arrest record for charges like theft, burglary, destruction of property, assault and domestic violence.

No...a Trumper trying to stir up MORE racial hatred?

How is reporting this news stirring up racial hatred?

Seems the negro attacker was already stirred up

This is why I conceal carry. She would have had a .45 ACP in her thoracic cavity

Jordan, who weighs 250 pounds,...According to court documents, Jordan was unemployed and lived with her grandmother at the time of her arrest. She has a lengthy arrest record for charges like theft, burglary, destruction of property, assault and domestic violence.

If she were White, ... LIbs would call her a typical Trumpster, lol.

Where does it say that she's a democrat .. speaking for the Democratic Party?

Where does it say that she even votes at all?

More laughable stupid shit from stupid ass people.

Now this is laughable from our resident race hustler

She is a clintonite through and through

I can’t wait for Damo to announce your ass cancer killed you. I will dance around JPP in fucking joy. Get on with it. The best news is that your ass cancer is genetic and you probably passed it off to your spawn and they will get it too. That gives me immense joy.

What records show is she's the typical black with a lengthy arrest record. Nothing to see here, though. To people like you she "dindu nuffin".

Now this is laughable from our resident race hustler

She is a clintonite through and through

I can’t wait for Damo to announce your ass cancer killed you. I will dance around JPP in fucking joy. Get on with it. The best news is that your ass cancer is genetic and you probably passed it off to your spawn and they will get it too. That gives me immense joy.

For that boy, the sooner the better.

There he is again. Illiterate Dumbfuck.

ILLITERATE DUMBFUCK CLUB

Red Crow
countryboy
Tinfoil
ptif219
volsrock
Dark Soul
Virtue Signaller
Darth Omar
Eagle Eye