FINALLY an HONEST DEMOCRAT Party Slogan for Nov. 2018 = I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!!!

:0) What a fucking moron you are.

White people ... gunning to kill white people .. because they are racist against .. white people.

:palm: Moron of the lowest order.

Oblivious :palm:

The Dems have singled out all White men in the Kav hearing ... to be demonized. Did you miss that? Isn't it interesting that the liberals don't say all men, ... just White men. :palm:

Oblivious :palm:

The Dems have singled out all White men in the Kav hearing ... to be demonized. Did you miss that? Isn't it interesting that the liberals don't say all men, ... just White men. :palm:

All white men. :0) So damn silly.

You must really hate white men who don't smell like you.

"Police: Black woman declares 'I hate white people' before attacking Ride On bus passengers
by Kevin Lewis/ABC7Monday, June 18th 2018

Kimberly Jordan (Montgomery County Police Department)

GAITHERSBURG, Md. (ABC7) — A black woman declared her disdain for "white people" before pummeling two white passengers on board a moving Ride On bus, Gaithersburg Police said.

Kimberly Jordan, 24, of Silver Spring, is charged with racial harassment, obstructing and second-degree assault due to her alleged offensive and physically painful antics.

It was 9 p.m. on a Monday. The Ride On the bus was operating a route near the intersection of Frederick Avenue and Travis Avenue, just north of the Lakeforest Mall.

Jordan allegedly began to stare at two white passengers and then murmured, "I hate white people." A short while later, Jordan, who weighs 250 pounds, reportedly stood up and clocked the female white passenger in the face. The male white passenger attempted to defend his friend, but got smacked in the face as well, police state.

The male victim suffered a "long" cut to this nose while the female victim had a number of scratches on her palms, likely defensive wounds.

@ABC7Kevin
NEW: Gaithersburg woman declares "I hate white people" before attacking two white passengers on a Ride On bus, cops say.

24yo Kimberly Jordan allegedly socked both victims in the face, causing cuts.

Jordan blamed her actions on failing to take meds. She's charged w/ hate crime.

Jordan fled from the bus, but officers responding to the assault call managed to catch her about a quarter mile away. Jordan initially told police that the female victim had issued the first blow, however, Ride On bus surveillance video showed differently.

Jordan ultimately began to whistle a different tune, first stating she felt remorseful for her actions, and later adding that she had not been taking her prescribed medication as of late. An officer advised that failing to take medicine is not an excuse for racist conduct. Jordan responded, "I know."

The Ride On bus driver told investigating officers that he witnessed the entire fight and heard Jordan utter, "I hate white people." Jordan's friend, who was also on the bus, corroborated the account as well.

According to court documents, Jordan was unemployed and lived with her grandmother at the time of her arrest. She has a lengthy arrest record for charges like theft, burglary, destruction of property, assault and domestic violence.

Jordan is scheduled to appear in Montgomery County District Court on July 12, for a preliminary hearing. She faces up to 13 years in prison. No defense attorney is currently listed in her court paperwork."

https://wjla.com/news/crime/black-woman-ride-on-bus-attack-white-people

A black charged with a hate crime? Say it isn't so. I wonder how it feels getting slapped with a crime create to target white people. LOLOL!!

A black charged with a hate crime? Say it isn't so. I wonder how it feels getting slapped with a crime create to target white people. LOLOL!!

Liberal racial hatred for Whites is definitely intensifying as the elections near. There's some Democrat voters on this board that should be charged with hate crimes.

All white man-boys who abuse women, big hog. As to the op, I do not hate white people, but considering that deplorables are all white, I can see the appeal of the emotion.

All white man-boys who abuse women, big hog. As to the op, I do not hate white people, but considering that deplorables are all white, I can see the appeal of the emotion.

You are just too ignorant for me to hate. It would be like kicking a puppy.

We have African Americans who loathe European Americans right here on this forum.
I, a social democrat who marched with Dr. King in 1965, may be the white guy that they hate the most because I call them on it.

Fortunately, they don't represent the majority of the people of color who stand side by side with activists of all other races and ethnicities
who are striving as hard as we can to drag America into the 21st Century.

By the way, Clarence Thomas is a deplorable who isn't white.
People aren't deplorable because of their ethnicity.
They're deplorable because they have deplorable values.

Pictures or it didn't happen!

Look! Even if this did happen, she didn't walk into a synagogue and start killing Jews!

You people are really getting desperate for stories about minorities that make you get one up- just to pee your pants and shit all over yourselves about!

Pathetic!

Now go change your underwear! LOL!

Pictures or it didn't happen!

Look! Even if this did happen, she didn't walk into a synagogue and start killing Jews!

You people are really getting desperate for stories about minorities that make you get one up- just to pee your pants and shit all over yourselves about!

Pathetic!

Now go change your underwear! LOL!

Anti-Trumper Bowers, like all Democrats, hates the Jews and hates DJT for recognizing Jerusalem, Adolph. :palm:

Back