Finally!

The lack of a common border does not prevent Israel from invading Iran. The fear of losing their lucrative "permanent victim status" is what prevents Israel from invading Iran and stopping future attacks.

Iran has a population of 90 million. To get to it would require invading Syria and Iraq, another 65 million people. It would be quite the accomplishment to invade 155 million people.

If anything, a war against such a huge power would make Israel more of an underdog. Moving forces into Gaza was effortless by comparison.

So you are going to go on record as officially not knowing what aircraft are? As you wish.

An airborne invasion, that somehow is allowed by Iran's allies along the way? Wow, that is amazing.

How do you believe Israel bombed Lebanon?

Flies over their common border? And if it wants to move tanks into Lebanon, it drives them over the common border.

Iran has a population of 90 million. To get to it would require invading Syria and Iraq, another 65 million people. It would be quite the accomplishment to invade 155 million people.

If anything, a war against such a huge power would make Israel more of an underdog. Moving forces into Gaza was effortless by comparison.

Iran is also very mountainous. That is tough terrain for war.

An airborne invasion, that somehow is allowed by Iran's allies along the way? Wow, that is amazing.
Allowed? Who, besides Syria, do you claim would get in the IDF's way just to protect Iran? Who would send what little navy they have to be destroyed by Israel's navy, just to protect Iran?

Flies over their common border? And if it wants to move tanks into Lebanon, it drives them over the common border.
Above, you imply that this would never be "allowed" yet here you acknowledge the inability to stop it.

Iran has a population of 90 million.
Irrelevant, and you know it. Civilians are going to run away from an oncoming military, not rush it and get in its face.

To get to it would require invading Syria
Syria would be avoided. Jordan and Iraq wouldn't do anything to obstruct, and might even lay down some carpeting if they were informed that Iran is the target.

If anything, an invasion of Iran would be easy-peezy lemon squeezy. That's how you can tell that Israel really didn't give a shit about the Oct 7th attack (except for the additional victimhood status received and the lame pretense afforded for initiating a genocide) and why Holocaust 2.0 against Arabs is their sole motivation.

Allowed? Who, besides Syria, do you claim would get in the IDF's way just to protect Iran?

To get to Iran, Israel would have to fly over Syria and Iraq. To support an invasion would require tons of supplies for maybe a million troops, so huge numbers of cargo planes that Israel simply does not have. Those cargo planes would be easy targets to anyone in Syria and Iraq.

Who would send what little navy they have to be destroyed by Israel's navy, just to protect Iran?

Israel does not have a large navy. It has never even considered a D-Day size military landing, and all the equipment and training that would take. It would require massive numbers of slow moving boats, in waters surrounded by missiles that could sink boats. Even before the IDF got to the Persian Gulf, they would have to deal with the Houthis.

Given that the Houthis have already fired missiles at Israel, I doubt they would have any guilt in firing missiles at the massive IDF fleet that was created out of air.

Above, you imply that this would never be "allowed" yet here you acknowledge the inability to stop it.

Israel cannot invade Iran. Bombing Iran would be difficult, but as long as they did it only once or twice, possible. None of this has anything to do with being stopped by America.

Lebanon would be easy to invade, and easier to bomb. Even Lebanon at one 20th the population of Iran, is impossible for Israel to successfully, completely invade, but at least they could make a start of it. Multiply that by 20 times, and that is how tough it would be to successfully invade Iran. And then picture those troops losing huge numbers of troops and supplies before they even reach Iran.

Irrelevant, and you know it. Civilians are going to run away from an oncoming military, not rush it and get in its face.

Given how young the Iranian population is, it can easily raise an army of 10%, which would be 9 million. If you figure another 10% being partisans behind the frontline, and you have about 18 million people fighting Israel. That is about twice Israel's total population.

Or put another way, Israel was unable to completely defeat Lebanon, which was one 20th the population, and was mired in a civil war.

Syria would be avoided. Jordan and Iraq wouldn't do anything to obstruct, and might even lay down some carpeting if they were informed that Iran is the target.

Syria is the easier one of the three, so removing it does not give you much. Jordan would not be OK with being invaded, but at least has a government that can be negotiated with. Iraq could not be negotiated with, because there are so many different powerful parties within it. And do not forget that all those parties are heavily armed.

If anything, an invasion of Iran would be easy-peezy lemon squeezy.

If invading Iran was easy, Iraq would have easily won the Iran-Iraq War. If invading Iran was easy, Saudi Arabia would have invaded Iran. Let's not forget, the Arabs have been trying to get rid of Iran for centuries.

Iran would be extremely difficult for the US to successfully invade. It is impossible for Israel to even start invading it.

Given how young the Iranian population is, it can easily raise an army of 10%, which would be 9 million. If you figure another 10% being partisans behind the frontline, and you have about 18 million people fighting Israel. That is about twice Israel's total population.

Or put another way, Israel was unable to completely defeat Lebanon, which was one 20th the population, and was mired in a civil war.

Syria is the easier one of the three, so removing it does not give you much. Jordan would not be OK with being invaded, but at least has a government that can be negotiated with. Iraq could not be negotiated with, because there are so many different powerful parties within it. And do not forget that all those parties are heavily armed.

If invading Iran was easy, Iraq would have easily won the Iran-Iraq War. If invading Iran was easy, Saudi Arabia would have invaded Iran. Let's not forget, the Arabs have been trying to get rid of Iran for centuries.

Iran would be extremely difficult for the US to successfully invade. It is impossible for Israel to even start invading it.

so why did they bomb the iranian embassy?

are they just fucking stupid or are they trying to pull us in to their shit?

Guno צְבִי;5948879 said:
gen·o·cide

noun

the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

"a campaign of genocide"

Hamas has claimed that between 30000 and 40000 people have been killed by the IDF, neglecting to report how many of their own terrorist soldiers have been killed, but are a part of that number. The population of the Gaza Strip is approximately 2 million.

So… in 5 months of combat, between 1% and 2% of the population has been killed, sometimes by Hamas themselves because they attempted to get out of the combat area.
Was it "genocide" what the US and allies were doing in fighting Japan? What if the US had had to invade and take Japan meter by meter to the bitter end? Would that have been "genocide?"
No, although more than a few Americans would have supported the idea at the time.

Genocide is the desire and action to wipe out an entire culture/people. Bombing the Japanese or Palestinians into surrender is not genocide. Seeking to wipe a group of people off the face of the planet such as "From the River to the Sea" is, indeed, genocide.

Guno is Jewish and doesn't call bombing the Palestinians into submission genocide. Perhaps you meant to address this post to Ali Baba or Sybil?

so they're trying to pull us into their stupid shit.

that's the correct answer.
Sane, intelligent and educated people know that Israel is a strategic military interest essential to US national security in the heart of the ME. For 75 years, they've been the only democracy in the ME and, like Britain in WWII, they were an unsinkable aircraft carrier in an area hostile to democracy and the United States. For decades, many ME nations were supported by the USSR. Those days are changing, but much of it is still true.

That said, the IDF seems to have targeted the World Central Kitchen truck in the picture below since the logo is clearly visible. As such, without some major changes in Bibi's war strategy, I support a partial restriction on arms and political support. He needs to answer for this attack.

UPBNJQORTDCN5AKOAZS5QHGZ7Q.jpg

As for your antisemitism, Fredo, it's another reason why I know you are stupid and bigoted enough to be manipulated by your militia "friends". The best thing you could do for yourself and your family is to turn yourself in for help and give up all the names of your WSE terrorist "friends".

Sane, intelligent and educated people know that Israel is a strategic military interest essential to US national security in the heart of the ME. For 75 years, they've been the only democracy in the ME and, like Britain in WWII, they were an unsinkable aircraft carrier in an area hostile to democracy and the United States. For decades, many ME nations were supported by the USSR. Those days are changing, but much of it is still true.

That said, the IDF seems to have targeted the World Central Kitchen truck in the picture below since the logo is clearly visible. As such, without some major changes in Bibi's war strategy, I support a partial restriction on arms and political support. He needs to answer for this attack.

UPBNJQORTDCN5AKOAZS5QHGZ7Q.jpg

As for your antisemitism, Fredo, it's another reason why I know you are stupid and bigoted enough to be manipulated by your militia "friends". The best thing you could do for yourself and your family is to turn yourself in for help and give up all the names of your WSE terrorist "friends".

realpolitik douchery is not a good excuse.

if it's your case that israel is being used by the u.s, that's also realpolitik douchery.

if its your case that the u.s. is using Israel and that's ok, then you're the anti-semite.

look in the mirror, douche-face.

I'm a pacifist.

I would never try to Bushido blade a bomb bus.

big B, little b, what begins with b?
You're free to claim that lie just like you're free to claim you don't know any Threeper members.

My advice to you is to turn them in before they turn you into fish food and dump you in Lake Grapevine.

You're free to claim that lie just like you're free to claim you don't know any Threeper members.

My advice to you is to turn them in before they turn you into fish food and dump you in Lake Grapevine.

do it or stfu, pissant dog-faced pony soldier.
:chuckle:

Back