First Post

Here's what I keep asking you, and you keep whiffing on. For example... What about the question do you not grasp? What position have I taken which is right wing and not libertarian. Man up to the question. Or woman up to it. Whatever your not working sex parts indicate which gender you were supposed to be

dude.....its Rune.......he has no sex parts.......

Here's what I keep asking you, and you keep whiffing on. For example... What about the question do you not grasp? What position have I taken which is right wing and not libertarian. Man up to the question. Or woman up to it. Whatever your not working sex parts indicate which gender you were supposed to be

Already did.

Already did.

Typical liberal. Asked a question you can't answer, which is any question, you spew a stream of unrelated barf, then say you already answered the question without ever answering the question. No, making a claim and then repeating that claim is not backing up that claim.

OK, you useless, dickless, partisan piece of shit. I'm slapping you across the face with my glove and calling you out. What position am I "right wing" that is not libertarian? I get that you are aware you no longer have functional sex organs, what's sad is that you don't care

Back