First Post

kas so far the things you have said you support are right wing.

its not the labels that matter.

did you know that?

Its the ideas that matter

the ideas that you have said your self you support are utter bullshit cult stuff

did you know that?

You didn't say what you said you didn't mean what you implied when you spoke it. Probably.

You're now in my not to be taken seriously category

LMFAO.
Dipshit: while you are correct that Mott is not to be taken seriously that is only because he is a sheep fucker from Ohio.
Otherwise he knows his shit.
You just put yourself in the who gives a fuck box.

the right in this country is a fucking cult.

they refuse known facts and rely of fucking lies

they will fail

they can not succeed

they don't act and decide with FACTS

bad info in means bad decisions out

kas so far the things you have said you support are right wing

Do they? Name a position I have which is right wing but not libertarian.

BTW, the positions I have that aren't in sync with the majority of libertarians are actually left, not right. For example, most libertarians support zero government welfare. I think that State and local government's should be a final safety net. I oppose the Feds being involved, but I'm not against all welfare. I would dramatically change the way it works.

I know of no position I have which is right and not libertarian. Good luck with that one

LMFAO.
Dipshit: while you are correct that Mott is not to be taken seriously that is only because he is a sheep fucker from Ohio.
Otherwise he knows his shit.
You just put yourself in the who gives a fuck box.

Cool, so does this mean I don't have to read so much of your mindless drivel?

the right in this country is a fucking cult.

they refuse known facts and rely of fucking lies

they will fail

they can not succeed

they don't act and decide with FACTS

bad info in means bad decisions out

I bet they will be devastated to find out you think that. What a bad day it is for them

the ideas libertarians champion have never worked in practice.

stupid ideas are stupid ideas no matter how much you like them

gay rights

against foreign interventionism

for civil liberties including privacy and 4th amendment rights

Against the patriot act

For drug legalization

All these things were unpopular 10 years ago. Now both parties have adopted large parts of what was the libertarian platform for 30 years

you are welcome.

BTW, the positions I have that aren't in sync with the majority of libertarians are actually left, not right. For example, most libertarians support zero government welfare. I think that State and local government's should be a final safety net. I oppose the Feds being involved, but I'm not against all welfare. I would dramatically change the way it works.

I know of no position I have which is right and not libertarian. Good luck with that one

:rofl:

gay rights

against foreign interventionism

for civil liberties including privacy and 4th amendment rights

Against the patriot act

For drug legalization

All these things were unpopular 10 years ago. Now both parties have adopted large parts of what was the libertarian platform for 30 years

you are welcome.

hey turdlips

the left made it happen not you

your turds were helping the R party

Kaz: View Post

Shooting blanks again, huh? It must be sad to have a limp Willie. That chance to show you have content, and you not only whiffed, but you went out of your way to do it.

Kaz: View Post

Shooting blanks again, huh? It must be sad to have a limp Willie. That chance to show you have content, and you not only whiffed, but you went out of your way to do it.

You are an idiot.
You have supported nothing other than right wing posts since you got here.

FYI legalization, gay rights(all peoples rights) and non-intervention is all standard libertarian fare, not socially liberal libertarians only as you are trying to claim.
I am a left-libertarian.
You are a TP faggot who doesn't want to admit he votes GOP. Fucking re-re fuckbag.
Now let's see your idea of substance fucknut.

You are an idiot.
You have supported nothing other than right wing posts since you got here

Here's what I keep asking you, and you keep whiffing on. For example... What about the question do you not grasp? What position have I taken which is right wing and not libertarian. Man up to the question. Or woman up to it. Whatever your not working sex parts indicate which gender you were supposed to be

Back