First voter fraud arrest made in Ontario

Lets not worry about the millions of fraudulent registration cards filled out by Acorn, because that would be racist. Instead lets focus a whole team of investigators for one evil white guy.

Hmmm you complete fucking MORONs, This is the owner of the company that the republicans hired to reg Rs only at 7 bucks a pop.

ACORN has never been charged with any such crime and the Head of ACORN has never been found to have done anything wrong.

Oh and BTW ACORN allows the people they serve to registar under any party they wish.

Hmmm you complete fucking MORONs, This is the owner of the company that the republicans hired to reg Rs only at 7 bucks a pop.

ACORN has never been charged with any such crime and the Head of ACORN has never been found to have done anything wrong.

Oh and BTW ACORN allows the people they serve to registar under any party they wish.
Acorn employees have been convicted of registration fraud, just as this arrest is for, your argument is weak.

The difference, dummies, is that the Republicans were tricking REAL people into changing their registrations against their will while the ACORN workers were just making crap up-- something that doesn't affect anyone at all since nobody who's made up can show up to vote.

The difference, dummies, is that the Republicans were tricking REAL people into changing their registrations against their will while the ACORN workers were just making crap up-- something that doesn't affect anyone at all since nobody who's made up can show up to vote.

Fauxrage. So much, they can't see straight. I'm telling you its impossible to have any kind of honest dialog with them.

Since a "Copy of a utility bill" is accepted as ID, somebody made up could definitely show up. You and I could make a realistic utility bill with a couple minutes and a bit of photo shopping, show on up, vote. All we'd have to have is a bit of information.

Since a "Copy of a utility bill" is accepted as ID, somebody made up could definitely show up. You and I could make a realistic utility bill with a couple minutes and a bit of photo shopping, show on up, vote. All we'd have to have is a bit of information.

Are you serious?

You're now suggesting the people who made up these registrations were actually going to show up with forged IDs that say "Mickey Mouse" (which someone pointed to the other day as one registration filled out in Ohio I think) and cast a ballot. You are retarded.

They forged them for money, not to make votes to swing an election. If you're trying to stuff a ballot box, that's about the worst way to do it.

Desh, where is this?

In CO it would be illegal to have any group try to register only specific voters. You can either register anybody who wants to, or you can't play.

Are you serious?

You're now suggesting the people who made up these registrations were actually going to show up with forged IDs that say "Mickey Mouse" (which someone pointed to the other day as one registration filled out in Ohio I think) and cast a ballot. You are retarded.

They forged them for money, not to make votes to swing an election. If you're trying to stuff a ballot box, that's about the worst way to do it.
Yeah, all of them were "Mickey Mouse" and all were caught because they were all that obvious.

:rolleyes:

I am not suggesting that they ARE showing up I suggested, and showed, how they COULD.

People always mistake the possible with reality.

Like it is "possible" to hack a voting machine, that doesn't mean it happened any more than it means I have punched you in the face because it is possible that I could.

So at the very worst, a remote possibility exists in the case of ACORN for someone to forge an ID and show up to vote (which they can do anyway with dead voters or living voters if they get to the poll first).

With this guy, he's actually defrauding real people who intend to vote.

So at the very worst, a remote possibility exists in the case of ACORN for someone to forge an ID and show up to vote (which they can do anyway with dead voters or living voters if they get to the poll first).

With this guy, he's actually defrauding real people who intend to vote.
He isn't disenfranchising anybody, they are still registered and can vote.

He is doing wrong by changing their affiliation, probably because they incentivize specific party registrations over others. The most they would be effected is at the next Primary if they are locked out from voting another party because of this guy's fraud.

I see no real difference between this and the fraud of Acorn, other than the fact that an enterprising person, or group of persons, COULD use the Acorn fraud to cast ballots for those fakes that weren't as obvious as Mickey Mouse.

He isn't disenfranchising anybody, they are still registered and can vote.

He is doing wrong by changing their affiliation, probably because they incentivize specific party registrations over others. The most they would be effected is at the next Primary if they are locked out from voting another party because of this guy's fraud.

I see no real difference between this and the fraud of Acorn, other than the fact that an enterprising person, or group of persons, COULD use the Acorn fraud to cast ballots for those fakes that weren't as obvious as Mickey Mouse.

You mean, other than the fact that real people are being defrauded in this scheme whereas with ACORN no real people are impacted at all?

actually that is factually incorrect. In Nevada the entire offensive line of the Dallas Cowboys was registered by ACORN workers. Those individuals are quite real

actually that is factually incorrect. In Nevada the entire offensive line of the Dallas Cowboys was registered by ACORN workers. Those individuals are quite real

Sorry, the offensive line of the Dallas Cowboys aren't real Nevada voters and weren't affected by the registrations.

Are you serious?

you are using one extreme example and applying it to the whole. Not a good policy.

If you also notice, the Rep that Desh mentions was arrested due to his OWN registration.

Also, I agree it is bullshit (and I am guessing illegal in every state) that they change the registrations... does the change in registration prevent anyone from voting? Obviously this would effect the primary voting, but would it have any effect in the general??

Back