FISA

APPLAUSE for Hillary! :D

SPINELESS for Obama! :(
he isn't showing any strength of his own....he's being played as a pawn for the DNC and being LEAD in his decisions, changing each one of his own stances that got his supporters hooked on him....to the center or really, to the right of center.....even farther center and farther right wing, than Hillary.....

What's left that he can flip flop on....we'll see....

:corn:

oh yeah, i forgot, he hasn't flipped flopped....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure! ;)

Care

Well what's interesting is that I have been reading the comments on some liberal sites, like huffpo etc, who were very anti-hillary, and some of them are saying, well, sure she voted against the fisa bill, she's not the nominee, she has nothing to lose.

Ohhhh, I see. Gosh that sounds familiar? Didn't I bring up that when Obama made his "I'm against the Iraq war" speech, HE had nothing to lose, he was not in the Senate and did not have to make the vote? And didn't I say, what has he done since then that in any way indicates that he would have the balls to vote against the Iraq resolution, other than not show up for the kyl-lieberman vote?

Anyway, it doesn't make me feel better about Hillary. Too bad she couldn't vote for the cluster bomb ban and against kly-lieberman, then I would have been all-out for her. All it makes me feel is that we are stuck here with yet another bowing and scraping spineless democrat. I have a friedn who insists that you won't get real change until you are in a 1930's like situation, which four years of McCain will more than take care of, considering where we are starting from. When the people are starving that is when you get an actual real-live liberal. It's cynical, but maybe he's right.

My first thought on this is definitely not, 'oh, we should have gone with Hillary...SHE has political courage.'

It's just disillusioning. I don't understand how the Obama who made that speech on race in Philly can be the same guy we have seen for the past couple of weeks. Even from a sheer political expediency standpoint, this doesn't make any sense to me; he doesn't need it to beat McCain.

Regardless, he's done it, and I have very little faith in him now. I don't even have confidence that he'll get us out of Iraq at this point

My first thought on this is definitely not, 'oh, we should have gone with Hillary...SHE has political courage.'

It's just disillusioning. I don't understand how the Obama who made that speech on race in Philly can be the same guy we have seen for the past couple of weeks. Even from a sheer political expediency standpoint, this doesn't make any sense to me; he doesn't need it to beat McCain.

Regardless, he's done it, and I have very little faith in him now. I don't even have confidence that he'll get us out of Iraq at this point

No me either. But if I wanted this shit Onceler, I would have went with the first woman president of the united states. If I’m going to whore myself out to war-mongers and cowards, I’d go with the woman.

I better see some courage from him on Iran, which is speeding towards us.

Hillary was more of a hard nosed dem. Barrack wants to be a moderate. IM glad the dems picked the right candidate to represent amarica on an election they would have won with either.

Yeah I recently got out my old Dual turntable and fixed it up.
I have been digitizing my albums though to put some on my MP3 player.
I get about 10 albums or so on a 1 gig chip for $8. and back up up on DVD.

Yeah I recently got out my old Dual turntable and fixed it up.
I have been digitizing my albums though to put some on my MP3 player.
I get about 10 albums or so on a 1 gig chip for $8. and back up up on DVD.

I have been wanting to do that. How do you convert your old turntable. I just keep looking at mine thinking I should do it! If you could give me a free lesson, I would appreciate it! :)

Back