Fit as a fiddle

Biden's physical was made public. He is healthy, in shape, and works out. Trump hid his physicals and you did not care.
What did he score on his cognitive exam? Oh that is right he didn't take one.:laugh: Oldest pResident ever who is showing signs of cognitive decline doesn't get a cognitive exam. It sounds like they were afraid of what they would find.

Most of the country knows that the 2020 election was stolen.

The far left loons know it but won’t admit it.

Why would we believe your baseless lies ass smear?

Try acting on your lies as if they are true and see how quick you get dead

You asslips keep repeating your baseless lies that went through the entire American system that is designed to work on TRUTHS AND FACTS

Your claimed crap died a quick death over and over

And here you are trying to revive a corpse that died years ago

There is No course left you

All you can do now is violence against this nation

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO IT

your reward is waiting for you

Open graves or open prison cells

1679345065066-png.1233301

par·o·dy
[ˈperədē]
NOUN
an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect:

1hf9j4.jpg

Yep. That's it.

But, I do recognize that I'm pre-occupied with Trump. To answer your question as though what I posed was not parody - I think that's a rational response to Trump. I don't think his supporters see this at all, but he's very capable of ending our republic, or changing it in a fundamental way (that isn't positive).

Being "obsessed" with him is kind of rational for anyone who sees him for what he really is. Which many currently cannot.

Back