Fit as a fiddle

Trump is eschewing debates because he loses them. Face it rightys, Trump is an unevolved child who is not very bright. He has no exercise routine or food control. If h was not such a tragic and dangerous person we could laugh at him and his ego.

1682694773415-png.1265482

In fact, just keep snapping pictures and you can get a person blinking, Then declare they are sleeping. The photos look the same.

Biden to Return From G7 Early, Reducing Opportunities for Regular Embarrassments on World Stage

A1-Banner-111021-678x381.jpg

Trump commenting on the attack in Israel calls it the Hummus Invasion as he greatly slurs his words in his dementia rant.

Timestamp = 3.07

He also bragged this weekend about having a much better beach body than Joe Biden.

And posted up pictures like this (still not fit) to prove it ...

F77e7vJbEAACc0F

But we've all seen his last beach pictures below, and know he has more of an older woman body than a man's body. As PmP pointed out Trump's body is more like Hillary's.

1rvzza.jpg

LRUKWY372RFZZKF7ZCVRTX24GQ.jpg

c6r2ppmuyaaobxr-jpg.448765

As i have said before, each and every Trump rally will produce a wave of obvious dementia moments such as above and more below where trump confuses the actor Anthony Hopkins with his character Hannibal Lecter and Trump says several times that Hannibal lector likes him so he likes Hannibal Lecter back.

Trump Shows Love To 'Hannibal Lecter' In Killer Blunder At Iowa Rally

Former President Donald Trump ate up alleged support from “Hannibal Lecter” in a terrifying slip-up at an Iowa rally.

The former president criticized open border policies on Saturday and claimed people were coming to America from “insane asylums” before bringing up “The Silence of the Lambs.”

“Hannibal Lecter, how great an actor was he?” said Trump in a mix-up between the fictional character’s name and Anthony Hopkins, the actor who played the cannibal in the 1991 film.

“You know why I like him? Because he said on television on one of the – ‘I love Donald Trump.’ So I love him. I love him. I love him. ...

Lying fish is so superficial. He is just trying to kneecap Biden who gives adult responses to serious problems. He is a president like most good ones in the past, If you listened to him speak, you would feel safer for the country. He does not make every speech about him and attack everyone who disagrees with him on a fundamental level. Biden speaks as an adult, with an adult vocabulary. Trump vocab is 5th grade level. His responses are childish. I see why lyingfish feels so close to Trump.

Back