Fit as a fiddle?

Broken-violin-2.jpg

Joke Biden, fit as a fiddle, some assembly required...

Just how panicked is the right about the election that they are showing idiot shit like this as a defense

Just like when BUSH stopped allowing the media to film planes of our DEAD SOLDIERS RETURNING HOME DURING THE IRAQ WAR

Not having tape of it didn’t make it untrue

Trump falls down

Do you really think he has never tripped or fallen down?

Those soldiers are still dead

No pictures doesn’t bring them back to life and their loving families

I think you clowns have a serious problem in the upcoming election.

If you think your Old Fart joke are going to help you win, you are sadly mistaken.

I never heard of any party ever winning an election based on their Old Fart jokes!

I think you are going to realize that it will actually have an adverse effect!

I mean do you seriously think that Democrats are going to switch parties because they also may think that Biden is too old for the job?

Or do you think Independents are going to vote Republican because they are impressed with your Old Fart Jokes?

So, I don't really understand what your 100's of threads on this subject is accomplishing for you personally or collectively!

Because we all have parents and grandparents and people we love that are old, and not anyone would want to see them be made fun of because they had an accident and fell down.

Most intelligent voters are going to look at this as an unnecessary cruel joke in very bad taste!

Last edited:
Oh and those soldiers are still in graves

One day I will be perfectly happy to vote for a paraplegic candidate

Especially one who fought in a war and lost her or his legs

Just how panicked is the right about the election that they are showing idiot shit like this as a defense

Just like when BUSH stopped allowing the media to film planes of our DEAD SOLDIERS RETURNING HOME DURING THE IRAQ WAR

Not having tape of it didn’t make it untrue

Trump falls down

Do you really think he has never tripped or fallen down?

Those soldiers are still dead

No pictures doesn’t bring them back to life and their loving families

I remember W. Bush did a face plant choking on a pretzel, fainted and had an ow-ie on his face from it.

https://lancasteronline.com/news/lo...cle_cbdd3bec-999b-11e3-8ea7-001a4bcf6878.html

The republicans are just Virtue Signaling that they hate old people

That they hate people with disabilities

That’s their way of displaying their morality

Back