Floridians are pissed!

DeSantis did what anyone would expect a governor to do. Not a very high bar. DeSantis can never undo the damage he has done to the state. As far as I'm concerned, his response to Covid was criminal, and his flippant, cruel and disgraceful approach to the LGBTQ community is unforgiveable. He is a horror of a human being.

DeSantis did what anyone would expect a governor to do. Not a very high bar. DeSantis can never undo the damage he has done to the state. As far as I'm concerned, his response to Covid was criminal, and his flippant, cruel and disgraceful approach to the LGBTQ community is unforgiveable. He is a horror of a human being.

And he still says global warming is it real

When is the last time THIS AREA lost their electrical grid because of a hurricane?
It’s just an example of how burying cable can eventually saves money. I guess everything has to be literal when addressing you, because you can’t reason how it would also apply to other areas affected by natural disasters?

People have died, lost their homes etc in that storm. What you concerned about? LGBTQ. What a pathetic piece of gender confused democrat you are.

Sticks and stones, paDesantis Calls Trump 'A Moron Who Has No Business Running For President,' Former Staffers Say: Report
Melanie Schaffer - Tuesday
464 Comments
|

The off-camera insult-flinging between Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and former President Donald Trump is intensifying as the two prepare to potentially square off against each other to secure the Republican presidential nomination.

l, sticks and stones

What?

And it should be done when Florida rebuilds so we as a nation don’t have to keep sending billions to Florida every couple of years because you assholes deny science

So, Florida should spend tens of billions every year for decades to come putting their powerlines underground...

Oh fuck off idiot

Build it correctly when you rebuild the infrastructure

Global warming is REAL

You republicans need to stop lying about science
Floridians don't need to wait for them to dig up the roads to bury utility lines..

You are the ones who denied the Science of natural immunity. You also denied that fetuses are human beings. Stacy Abrams believes a 6 week old fetus doesn't have a heart beat. You are a bunch of science deniers.

You are the ones who denied the Science of natural immunity. You also denied that fetuses are human beings. Stacy Abrams believes a 6 week old fetus doesn't have a heart beat. You are a bunch of science deniers.

We denied that path because it would have lead to massive death beyond Covid deaths

Hospitals over run and all sorts of people losing needed care causing deaths that didn’t need to happen

But you refused that logic like you always do

Overwhelming your medical system and breaking it means massive death

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

Who knows

You are very likely no a human

Just a lame assed Russian disinformation creation

A Russo bot hole

I think I’ll just smoke some more pot

It’s funner than talking to a shitty bot

We denied that path because it would have lead to massive death beyond Covid deaths

Hospitals over run and all sorts of people losing needed care causing deaths that didn’t need to happen

But you refused that logic like you always do

Overwhelming your medical system and breaking it means massive death

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

Who knows

You are very likely no a human

Just a lame assed Russian disinformation creation

A Russo bot hole

I think I’ll just smoke some more pot

It’s funner than talking to a shitty bot
YOU DENIeD the science and spread misinformation for the sake of power. Tell people that he truth and let them decide for themselves

Back