Floridians are pissed!

DeSantis doesn’t believe in global warming folks

That is why they were so unprepared
Florida has returned to being a swamp. I vote for letting it stay that way before blowing 50B taxpayer dollars for rich people only to do it again next year.

Send U-Hauls to Florida, not construction crews.

Storm_Surge_Broward_Figure_01.jpg

Governor DeSatin spent money on "Don't Say Gay laws" and shipping Texas immigrants to Martha's Vineyard.

Now a million Floridians are out of power, that would have been money better spent hardening the electrical grid for such a situation.

Shame on him!

Don't throw good money after bad. Send U-Hauls, not money.

6vgbo5.jpg

Florida has returned to being a swamp. I vote for letting it stay that way before blowing 50B taxpayer dollars for rich people only to do it again next year.

Send U-Hauls to Florida, not construction crews.
It's only the coastal area of the general Ft. Myers area, not the whole state. Even if it hit here, the major damage would be on the coastline. Living inland is a different story.

Barely wind and rain here. The weather is heavenly now. Mid 70s all next week.

It's only the coastal area of the general Ft. Myers area, not the whole state. Even if it hit here, the major damage would be on the coastline. Living inland is a different story.

Barely wind and rain here. The weather is heavenly now. Mid 70s all next week.

Good. Let it stay a swamp. Only the rich can afford to live on or near a Florida beach. What kind of fucking morons want to subsidize elitist assholes?

Guess you can't read. Florida ain't a swamp. Ft. Myers is damaged, the rest of the state is good to go and ready to re-elect God DeSantis.

Suck it up, buttercup.

The parts underwater are a swamp, dear. Please stop drinking the Kool-Aid and consider moving to Texas...far from the Hurricane Coast.

Plenty of trailer homes for you to move into. :thup:

6vf3jh.jpg

Good. Let it stay a swamp. Only the rich can afford to live on or near a Florida beach. What kind of fucking morons want to subsidize elitist assholes?
You recently posted most of the damaged areas were trailer parks. Now they are all rich. Must be hard virtue signaling for the Trump Deranged libtards.

You recently posted most of the damaged areas were trailer parks. Now they are all rich. Must be hard virtue signaling for the Trump Deranged libtards.

Try not to tax your brain so much this early, dear.

Which is more expensive to replace; a trailer home or a beach house?

Which is most likely to be insured? a trailer home or a beach house?

Where are the poor and middle-class likely to live in Florida? a trailer home or a beach house?

Feel free to PM me if you need help answering the questions. :)

The parts underwater are a swamp, dear. Please stop drinking the Kool-Aid and consider moving to Texas...far from the Hurricane Coast.

Plenty of trailer homes for you to move into. :thup:
See above.

I don't need to move anywhere. This city hasn't changed at all.

If there are only 50k trailers in this entire state of 3 million, that sure ain't much.

Tampa didn't have that much damage. Again, it's only one area. This is a big state. Pan Handle zero. North Florida zero. South Florida minimal.

Sweetie, what about Fort Myers and Sanibel Island? Why are you avoiding the most damaged areas, Lig? What areas need the most money for rebuilding?

Try not to tax your brain so much this early, dear.

Which is more expensive to replace; a trailer home or a beach house?

Which is most likely to be insured? a trailer home or a beach house?

Where are the poor and middle-class likely to live in Florida? a trailer home or a beach house?

Feel free to PM me if you need help answering the questions. :)
Those were your words. So which is it? Were the hardest hit a bunch of losers living in trailers or wealthy snowbirds?

What do you write today to appease the nut jobs you are posturing for?

Back